Vallaim

Aug 8, 2019
Can you nerf some of the tits of the females? or add a character that needs floaties? small ones are great too.
first: queenie, yes, she is a furry, but she isn't large (personally all booba is good booba). second: if you want more medium/small booba patreon has a tier where you can add your oc.

Reactions: TDX

TDX

Dec 7, 2017
first: queenie, yes, she is a furry, but isn't large (personally all booba is good booba). second: if you want more medium/small booba patreon has a tier where you can add your oc.
To add to this there are monster girls planned in the near future that will come in various sizes!

GZEROH

Mar 18, 2021
I know this has been asked a lot but I'm curious about the DLC of "darkest" for this game but the thing I'm need to know is where is set it place on
Is it before the main character got transported in this world or after
Since the ntr rape will be focusing more on girls

Vallaim

Aug 8, 2019
I know this has been asked a lot but I'm curious about the DLC of "darkest" for this game but the thing I'm need to know is where is set it place on
here's a question. the original owner(person1) of the body gives you consent but the person currently controlling the body(person2) says "no". is that rape?

DMorphling

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2021
Hello Gzeroh. It'll be an addition to the main game once it's finished. Sadly you'll surely need a new game since saves will skip most of the new content as it happens now when we add or change things that are already ingame.

here's a question. the original owner(person1) of the body gives you consent but the person currently controlling the body(person2) says "no". is that rape?
To my understanding... When anyone involved in an act of sex gives no consent at all it's rape.

GZEROH

Mar 18, 2021
oh i see anyway thank you for replying hoping for more content after the new update has been released

GZEROH

Mar 18, 2021
also one last question before i merry go off my way waiting for update
is there any revampment or changes regarding our leveling system for our character since we most likely stuck on lvl 10

TDX

Dec 7, 2017
also one last question before i merry go off my way waiting for update
is there any revampment or changes regarding our leveling system for our character since we most likely stuck on lvl 10
As far as i’m aware there aren’t any plans to change it currently as the game doesn’t focus too heavily on combat as of now.

Reactions: GZEROH

DMorphling

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2021
There's a problem with the entrance of Mapplehill not showing on the world map. There will be a new version tomorrow (0.4.1) with that fix.

It doesn't block you from any quest or scene but well... It's still a problem since there are a few OCs there.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
There's a problem with the entrance of Mapplehill not showing on the world map. There will be a new version tomorrow (0.4.1) with that fix.

It doesn't block you from any quest or scene but well... It's still a problem since there are a few OCs there.
can you include the version number in the filename?
it just says "ToS_win.zip" and then extracts a folder called "game"
It should really be a file called "Tales of Symmeria v0.4.0-win.zip" and extract to a folder called "Tales of Symmeria v0.4.0-win"

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes