mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
the intermediary opponent in the sewer arena is way too hard. he sometimes attacks for tiny amount of damage. then other times he casts a fire 2 spell at you for 10x the damage. very imbalanced

TDX

Dec 7, 2017
the intermediary opponent in the sewer arena is way too hard. he sometimes attacks for tiny amount of damage. then other times he casts a fire 2 spell at you for 10x the damage. very imbalanced
The magic mirror spell is your best friend for that fight

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Having to manually enter the password each time you visit the rogue's hall in the suburbs is not only tedious, but also a problem because I am not going to remember it in a few months when the next update rolls around. It really should have a variable that measures if you got the password once, and once you do just let you in automatically every future visit without re-asking the password

Reactions: Belphegor007

DMorphling

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2021
I'll see if i can add some of the QoL improvements you guys mention in the 0.4.1 release later today. If not, they'll def be ready for next update along with a much shorter way to gather resources.
About the traps... It was already hard enough to do them as they are sadly. They can only be placed directly W,N,E,S of the character and of course there are places where they cannot be placed to add a bit of difficulty. If it's still too confusing i know TDX placed a solution in the wiki. I'll look into the menu blocking bug later too. Sorry for the trouble!

Reactions: mrttao

Den Roze

Jan 2, 2020
Its time to replay this game and hopefully I can still feel that fluttering feeling that I had in my stomach when I first played this game.

Reactions: TDX

TDX

Dec 7, 2017
Where can we input cheats for gold or wood. Don't want a full save but I would like to speed things up just a tad
There’s an NPC just outside the manor in Gloomvale, there you can enter the numerical codes from the patreon if you have them

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
DMorphling I encountered a blocking bug with Queenie.
So, my quest log said to go meet queeny in the forest. I went the forest, she was not there, I cleared out the spiders and the nests and got their silk.
About a month in game later, I went to Queenie, talked to her, it teleported me and her to the spiders area. I can't go deeper because she says there is more stuff to find, I can't leave because she says we need to find silk first, I am just stuck unable to find anything to interact with in that area because i already cleared it out before.

attached is a save before talking to queenie to teleport to the spider area.
View attachment file9.7z

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 10 Votes