Mpreg Greg

Feb 3, 2021
aight, top shelf game. but there are some issues:
1.when asking guards for directions, the central south-east option has no way to go back from it
2.The quest to get into the rouges guild is very cryptic, i'm personally stuck on getting into the underground fighting club because i have no idea where to get the invite
3.Quests where requiering gathering materials don't always work right, i can take the quest, gather/buy everything in the same day, but the game will not let me finish said quest untill a day passes (Namely that's an issue with the alchemist and clothier errands, and the feeding the needy quest, it's only when multiple items are required as i have found)
4.You can't just give me those sweet cumflation animations and not implement a pregnancy mechanic (and pregnant sex) down the line, now is the PERFECT TIME TO THINK OF THE KIDS, IRIS.
5(ish).I know this one is more of an... out there suggesion, but i am all hands and testicles up for either a gender bender option for some girls, or just a straight up romancable guy. It'd look rather nice in this artstyle i reckon.
Also, not cool blue balling me with invitations to sex only to them say they're not implemented, just use a placeholder, the ones that are already here are quite nice.

TDX

Dec 7, 2017
2.The quest to get into the rouges guild is very cryptic, i'm personally stuck on getting into the underground fighting club because i have no idea where to get the invite
the invitation is bought from the traveling merchant in Gloomvale. And for what’s it worth pregnancy content and possible m/m stuff is planned for the future

MeNoiMehoi

Jun 18, 2019
I know the creator doesn't make this specifically for joiplay, but it just keeps giving me Syntax Error Unexpected end of JSON input. Its been like this since the last update. It could just be joiplay being messed up like usual, but I just want to know if anyone found a fix. Thanks!

Bral123

Aug 2, 2017
this is promising but really needs some work. Grind is a little much when they are also qte for barely a fraction of what you need.
this rat quest is also dumb for a game that should be a fun little time waster. can't save and any one failure is a full reset? what an annoying idea

Reactions: Bob Jared

loner0125

Jan 31, 2018
Okay, silly question, trying to locate the basement for the inn, looked everywhere but have yet to locate it, or do I need to go down in the sewer to find it? Any help appreciated

TDX

Dec 7, 2017
Okay, silly question, trying to locate the basement for the inn, looked everywhere but have yet to locate it, or do I need to go down in the sewer to find it? Any help appreciated
If you’re referring to the quest for Daisy you just talk to her again, you may have to wait a day first

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes