misha100500

Sep 21, 2019
I have problem, I played in joiplay and it says " unexpected end of json input", how I can solve this problem ?

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
Dat purple plant puzzle dou, it might be a tad too complex for such an early stages quest. Dev might want to consider changing it to be similiar, but not nearly as difficult to understand (especially given the fact that their English isn't ENTIRELY fluent, and it's enough to make it difficult to follow the instructions). Personally, I'd like to see them posting a walkthrough so that very little needs to be changed whatsoever, but that'd probably be something they might consider doing with later versions of the game.

Either way, it's a game that shows a great deal of promise and it makes "little me" very happy! ^_^

TDX

Dec 7, 2017
Personally, I'd like to see them posting a walkthrough so that very little needs to be changed whatsoever
The wiki will have walkthroughs for every quest, if you have trouble understanding those i might be able to work something out or even make a video guide if that’s better.

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
The wiki will have walkthroughs for every quest, if you have trouble understanding those i might be able to work something out or even make a video guide if that’s better.
You know, that would actually solve a lot without the devs having to edit much at all! ^_^ I didn't see a link to the Wiki on the first page, but maybe I just missed it? Either way, I'll go back and check if there is one.

TDX

Dec 7, 2017
You know, that would actually solve a lot without the devs having to edit much at all! ^_^ I didn't see a link to the Wiki on the first page, but maybe I just missed it? Either way, I'll go back and check if there is one.
There is a link on the front page but i’ll post one too for anybody else

And if you have any feedback regarding the wiki you can direct it towards me as i’m the creator of it!

Skelletonike

Feb 9, 2019
Dat purple plant puzzle dou, it might be a tad too complex for such an early stages quest. Dev might want to consider changing it to be similiar, but not nearly as difficult to understand (especially given the fact that their English isn't ENTIRELY fluent, and it's enough to make it difficult to follow the instructions). Personally, I'd like to see them posting a walkthrough so that very little needs to be changed whatsoever, but that'd probably be something they might consider doing with later versions of the game.

Either way, it's a game that shows a great deal of promise and it makes "little me" very happy! ^_^
It's not hard at all....
I personally never had any issues with that puzzle since it's not even a puzzle, started up a new save for this version (since I had somewhat forgotten the plot) the game straight up tells you what to do. Older rpg's had way more cryptic puzzles which I'm guessing is what this is trying to homage.

So far the only parts that are a bit of a pain, and even then aren't hard per se, are the library and the rat levels.

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
It's not hard at all....
I personally never had any issues with that puzzle since it's not even a puzzle, started up a new save for this version (since I had somewhat forgotten the plot) the game straight up tells you what to do. Older rpg's had way more cryptic puzzles which I'm guessing is what this is trying to homage.

So far the only parts that are a bit of a pain, and even then aren't hard per se, are the library and the rat levels.
Lucky you then, a lot of us commenting have already been having troubles with it though, so...

Jan 15, 2021
Am I the only one who prefers the scenes with the random girls, rather than the main girls? The scenes with random girls are kind of more in the action. The scenes with the main girls are zoomed out so far and their faces do not really look attractive at all.

Sasukiro

Jun 1, 2018
Hello everyone, I have a little problem. I am in the underground fight club and I did every fights (novice, intermediate and expert) but I can't do anything past that and whenever I talk to the rogue upstairs, he says that he doesn't know me. What can I do ?

TDX

Dec 7, 2017
Hello everyone, I have a little problem. I am in the underground fight club and I did every fights (novice, intermediate and expert) but I can't do anything past that and whenever I talk to the rogue upstairs, he says that he doesn't know me. What can I do ?
Make sure you talk to Milig twice to actually start the quest, you shouldn’t have to do the fights again however

Sasukiro

Jun 1, 2018
Make sure you talk to Milig twice to actually start the quest, you shouldn’t have to do the fights again however
Oh I see, could you tell me where she is supposed to be? Because I searched on the thread and saw that she is supposed to be near the prison but I can't see her anywhere...

Dec 3, 2021
so like, will the rpgm version be dropped once they gonna make a version in unreal enginge? not to sound rude but I like the game much more the way it looks now instead of yet another 3D game

Last edited:

TDX

Dec 7, 2017
so like, will the rpgm version be dropped once they gonna make a version in unreal enginge? not to sound rude but I like the game much more the way it looks now instead of yet another 3D game
The RPGM version will be completed first before they move onto the new version with some extra content added after most likely, though the goal is to keep a similar aesthetic with original models as opposed to just using generated models.

Dec 3, 2021
The RPGM version will be completed first before they move onto the new version with some extra content added after most likely, though the goal is to keep a similar aesthetic with original models as opposed to just using generated models.
guess I just like 2D more, I dont really understand the need to remake it 3D ngl

Dec 3, 2021
adding to that, I don't like how this kind of implies how 2D is "lesser" than 3D, but whatever. Wish there were some credit section in the game, cause I don't know if the main dev is also the 2D artist or not.

TDX

Dec 7, 2017
adding to that, I don't like how this kind of implies how 2D is "lesser" than 3D, but whatever. Wish there were some credit section in the game, cause I don't know if the main dev is also the 2D artist or not.
The dev and artist are two separate people, Dmorphling being the dev and ApplePie being the artist. Dmorphling wants to make a game that has a much bigger scope and more of a sandbox approach where you can do anything and using 3D might be easier for that end. For what it’s worth though ApplePie will continue to make 2D stuff no matter what.

Dec 3, 2021
The dev and artist are two separate people, Dmorphling being the dev and ApplePie being the artist. Dmorphling wants to make a game that has a much bigger scope and more of a sandbox approach where you can do anything and using 3D might be easier for that end. For what it’s worth though ApplePie will continue to make 2D stuff no matter what.
yea I guess, making areally big game, I guess I can see wanting to make it 3D instead of having to draw thousands of frames. still sad tho, but understandable I guess

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes