TDX

Dec 7, 2017
yea I guess, making areally big game, I guess I can see wanting to make it 3D instead of having to draw thousands of frames. still sad tho, but understandable I guess
I prefer 2D over 3D myself since a lot of 3D is uninspired but i have faith Dmorphling will do a good job and I hope you give him a fair chance when the time comes

Dec 3, 2021
I prefer 2D over 3D myself since a lot of 3D is uninspired but i have faith Dmorphling will do a good job and I hope you give him a fair chance when the time comes
I'm generally a sucker for 2D animation, I think 3D can def look good, but if I had to choose I'd take 2D any day.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
For those who asked: Pregnancy (and a scene with it) will def be added to the game some time later for every main girl. But first we need to finish with the recruitment part + add the monster girls who will def have the same combat style as Naamah (harassment until exhaustion/giving up) once driven to a corner. (They most likely have the traps puzzle, sorry if you didn't like it)
Like can we hope to see how mc kids gonna be look like with each furry girl?

HiImAmogus

Jul 21, 2022
1663058263556.png
Hi. How do I get these 3 scenes? As far as I know, the one with signs are available, but I can't get these and I don't know where to search for them.
Maybe it has something to do with them 3 being scenes about the main character, I'm curious about it

TDX

Dec 7, 2017
View attachment 2041098
Hi. How do I get these 3 scenes? As far as I know, the one with signs are available, but I can't get these and I don't know where to search for them.
Maybe it has something to do with them 3 being scenes about the main character, I'm curious about it
Those were supposed to be for the NPC scenes but they weren't added in this version

Reactions: HiImAmogus

HiImAmogus

Jul 21, 2022
Those were supposed to be for the NPC scenes but they weren't added in this version
Thanks!
By the way. Do you know when the next version will be released? I'm curious about what will happen, the game is pretty good and I love the characters

TDX

Dec 7, 2017
Thanks!
By the way. Do you know when the next version will be released? I'm curious about what will happen, the game is pretty good and I love the characters
They don’t set any hard deadlines for updates because things can and will happen, but i can tell you Ezrabeth and Peggy will be getting content in the next update!

BeefSupreme30

Aug 11, 2020
Can anyone tell me how to use the god damn elemental trap, on JoiPlay?
Edit: I found that I need to get M.T.K for traps, BUT I dont know how to use it and get 4 traps, when I press on it nothing happens
Edit: I think I figured it out

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 10 Votes