DMorphling

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2021
DMorphling I encountered a blocking bug with Queenie.
So, my quest log said to go meet queeny in the forest. I went the forest, she was not there, I cleared out the spiders and the nests and got their silk.
About a month in game later, I went to Queenie, talked to her, it teleported me and her to the spiders area. I can't go deeper because she says there is more stuff to find, I can't leave because she says we need to find silk first, I am just stuck unable to find anything to interact with in that area because i already cleared it out before.

attached is a save before talking to queenie to teleport to the spider area.
View attachment 1978818
That's some old code I'll have to look on later... Sorry that happened I was pretty sure I fixed that a few versions ago. Maybe I'll have to modify the quest description that says "take queenie to..." to "talk to queenie to go..." like many other say to make it more clear! Ty for all the well given feedback tao. Really appreciate it!

Reactions: mrttao

avecaesar99

Jan 23, 2021
The rat in the basement for the inn girl... Is it just me or this shit is way too fucking hard? Did I miss an item, something to make the rats slower?

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
the curcuit puzzle with the yellow arrows is impossible cause every outcome leads to a dead end

TDX

Dec 7, 2017
The rat in the basement for the inn girl... Is it just me or this shit is way too fucking hard? Did I miss an item, something to make the rats slower?
I made a video guide on the see if that helps you any

DMorphling

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2021
I've just uploaded the 0.4.1 version guys. It fixes the problem with mapplehill and Emily's new costume. I've also included the long awaited QoL change of the materials gathering QTE. It's now just 1 QTE that will multiply the number of given resources by 3. And even failing will give you 3-5 mats. So you can gather enough mats for any building in one go and way faster.
I've also added the change mrtao suggested about the Rogues Guild password.

Any other change or fix will have to wait some time since I'm gonna take some days to keep improving my 3D modelling and developing the story for Peggy and Erzabeth.

Edit: About the puzzles and minigames complexity. I'll try to add next version a button to skip them withouth skipping any "lore" or dialogue related to it like you do with the cheats. Also a most useful Diary or something to track the affection level of the girls.

Edit2: I know the game is far from "ideal" and some things are still stressing but I'll try my best to pay attention to the different suggestions (as long as it's not just a complain) ppl have and try to do some mechanics less boring .

Reactions: Skelletonike

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
so many mini games limit them or make some easier hate dealing with them some i dont mind but that whack a mole one increase the time to 2min i got 32 but i just had to predict where they go and for the tower why does it eject you from the room

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes