mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
DMorphling when you restore a building in the village you are teleported to the village and shown a cutscene.
when you restore the 2nd structure (the shop, right after the inn and before the farm's barn) it does not do that.
Instead, it makes it so that the next time you enter the main village map a cutscene plays offscreen. you hear the dialog but don't see anything because you are at the map transition location instead of standing in front of the shop as you should be

Adachiteru

Aug 8, 2022
I wouldn't say it's a mistake but speaking from experience mobile is totally broken right now
Yeah i figured. I got excited when i saw it, but when i tried it, had the same error when i tried with the windows file on joiplay.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
DMorphling you can purchase multiple copies of the key item [U.F.C. Invitation]. It should probably only sell you one, and only if you are not carrying one already

====

also see attached bug:
bug.png
that /n1 is malformed code

Last edited:

TatHapGu

Mar 27, 2020
Found some bugs. Particularly involving the magic traps. I get to the area where it tells you to use them, and it won't let me. I had bought the traps way back, in 2.0 maybe. Point being I already had a set, so I thought I could just go there. As said, couldn't use them. Then when I decided to try and give up, I could no longer open the menu. One restart later, I figure "Okay, try doing this a different way". I take the long route, talk to Milig and have her tell me to buy them. Then I go and buy another set. I get to the area and same shit.

Is this a bug, or am I just an idiot who can't figure out how to use the traps?

Some more possible bugs. Annya isn't selling me the new costume, and exiting the brothel turns the screen to night, but treats it as day.

TDX

Dec 7, 2017
Found some bugs. Particularly involving the magic traps. I get to the area where it tells you to use them, and it won't let me. I had bought the traps way back, in 2.0 maybe. Point being I already had a set, so I thought I could just go there. As said, couldn't use them. Then when I decided to try and give up, I could no longer open the menu. One restart later, I figure "Okay, try doing this a different way". I take the long route, talk to Milig and have her tell me to buy them. Then I go and buy another set. I get to the area and same shit.

Is this a bug, or am I just an idiot who can't figure out how to use the traps?
The traps can only be placed in the 4 adjacent tiles next to your character and they cannot be placed on the dirt path

TatHapGu

Mar 27, 2020
The traps can only be placed in the 4 adjacent tiles next to your character and they cannot be placed on the dirt path
All right, turns out it was some column A and column B. There are some bugs with it, but not in the placing of the traps. The loss of the menu was a big issue though, not sure how I got that.

TDX

Dec 7, 2017
All right, turns out it was some column A and column B. There are some bugs with it, but not in the placing of the traps. The loss of the menu was a big issue though, not sure how I got that.
Yeah i ran into that bug too, leaving the area and coming back seemingly fixed it for me

Dorohedoroo

Sep 6, 2019
can you include the version number in the filename?
it just says "ToS_win.zip" and then extracts a folder called "game"
It should really be a file called "Tales of Symmeria v0.4.0-win.zip" and extract to a folder called "Tales of Symmeria v0.4.0-win"
did you know you can rename folders ?

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
please never let whoever designed the library design anything ever again
alternatively please let us at least permanently deactivate the balls at the start after beating em once, that'd make the entire section much more bearable.

venting aside love to see a shortstack focused game, keep up the good work.
also will the main character ever get to wear heavy armor or will we be restricted to light equipment?

Of course NTR fucks the game.
Im off.
my brother in christ you are the most thin-skinned, frailest person i've seen in a while and that's saying a lot

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Mid4s
4.10 star(s) 10 Votes