mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I've recieved a lot of comments like this and truth be told the QTE farming events seemed like fun at first but after the first 10 you just wanna skip them. So I'll work on making only one event per node and give more resources if you succeed and less if you miss. Expanding the inventory from the custom RPGM stacks too would be good. Sorry for the trouble and all the feedback really helps us improve the game. Ty!
I would honestly recommend doing away with the QTE when collecting resources entirely. instead of 0/3/6/9 can make it just give out randomly between 4 to 6 or just give exactly 5.
It still requires you to run around from collect point to collect point.

as for uncapping the 99 item limit, that sounds a wonderful idea that would be a great help

Xorrak

May 25, 2020
hey im using mac how do i apply the save file to the game?
I am not sure on mac. On windows, there is a "save" folder, you drop the files in that folder. If you don't have a folder like that, create one. I am guessing it's very similar on mac

Xorrak

May 25, 2020
can someone tell me where to find wood? i have looked everywhere :/
you need to chop it. To chop it you need to buy an axe. The guy who sells the axe also sells materials you need. He also sells other tools you need. To find him, speak to any guard in the city and he will transport you there (he mentions what each area holds, so go for construction area in this case). For starters, to get gold you need to do a mission (you can find in chests too but it's not much). The rat mission you can repeat to begin with. Wood is chopped in the mountains, the swamp and the forest (obviously). It's the little trees you can chop, they stand out.

DMorphling

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2021
I would honestly recommend doing away with the QTE when collecting resources entirely. instead of 0/3/6/9 can make it just give out randomly between 4 to 6 or just give exactly 5.
It still requires you to run around from collect point to collect point.

as for uncapping the 99 item limit, that sounds a wonderful idea that would be a great help
I was thinking something of 1 QTE if you fail it gives you around 5 as you say, for those who don't wanna do it just hold 'OK' button quickly and it still gives a decent amount of resources, and double that if you get it right. So you can skip most but get a few times right to avoid having to go back to sleep and out again if you're just missing something like 15/20 pieces.

Reactions: sonolfal

Puniasterus

Feb 16, 2018
Anyone experienced an aweful bug so far like in the last versions?
Mmm haven't found nothing major just a \n1 as posted

Unless I could fight crabs and turtes, can't do nothing to them

(and i have a slight suspicon some upgrade didn't discount materials used)

DMorphling

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2021
that's good to know! We've already started working on the next release which will be bigger. Glad there's not much to fix cuz that stuff slow things down!

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes