The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
So my question is how much rape is in the game?

Is their actual rape content justifying the tag or is it like a single pointless easily avoidable scene?

TDX

Dec 7, 2017
So my question is how much rape is in the game?

Is their actual rape content justifying the tag or is it like a single pointless easily avoidable scene?
The first scene with Iris at the start of the game could be considered rape but that's about it currently

Last edited:

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
The first scene with Iris could be considered rape but that's about it currently
Could be? It kills me we are now adding tags for "could be"

I swear the rape tag doesn't mean anything anymore, thanks for the heads up.

TDX

Dec 7, 2017
Could be? It kills me we are now adding tags for "could be"

I swear the rape tag doesn't mean anything anymore, thanks for the heads up.
Sorry. All i know is the mc forces himself on a possessed girl to save her I'd call that rape right?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Sorry. All i know is the mc forces himself on a possessed girl to save her I'd call that rape right?
Would you call a surgeon cutting open a patient, assault with a deadly weapon?
The Body being "raped" belongs to a dispossed spirit (the companion to the MC), which is currently inhabited by a demon, the premise of the sex attacks in this game is to cause the demon to let go, without causing damage to the body.

This is such a grey case of rape.
The Demon says "no",
The Spirit says "Are you sure this is the way" then "teach this bitch a lesson",

Is it rape when the Owner of the body says "yes", but the possessing demon says "No"

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I am stuck i cannot find the shovel and dont know which purple plant i should start from
go down and all the way to the right, onto the next screen, the shovel in laying in the dirt, purple flower is far right off that

• Red Heart
Reactions: wewewela

RebelZone

Oct 1, 2019
Just reuploaded everything again due to some player starting point issues. Sorry for the trouble.
Hope she gets well, looking forward to the contents! a shame about what happened to subscribestar tho, I just hope pateron doesn't do anything to the shortstacks because of strict they are. but if aurelia can do it, so can you!

dweebledum

Formerly 'twinklecake'
May 21, 2018
Genuine question, do people really feel the need to have a 235MB game compressed even further nowadays?

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes