Fantasticfish

Dec 21, 2017
Simplest analogy: in the restaurant you ordered your favourite dish but got rotting burger from a dumpster.
And you argue that you would still enjoy rotting burger because why not?
if were are going for a burger analogy the game is the entire burger and the ntr is the pickles and when you order you get both but you can still take the pickles out

traplover19

Formerly 'lowtierntrgod'
Nov 4, 2018
im getting a bit sick and tired of this moaning about ntr or moaning about the difference between ntr netori and netorase
how many times did we have this conversation hell people have asked for these tags to be split years ago but the staff basically said no complaining about something a thing any active member knows is an issue with the tagging system of the site

over and over and over again or being offended about the type of content provided is getting rather annoying after the 1000000000th game threat with the exact same issue and exact same complains

please just stop the insistent complaining about ntr your lucky your getting these games for free in the first place

DMorphling

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2021
Hey everyone. First of all we wanna thank you for all the feedback given and we want to apologise for the BIG bug about the spider nests for Queenie. It will be solved shortly as well as other bugs people found. A new version with some new content will be uploaded soon!

I also wanted to talk about the NTR and the other fetishes stuff. We know it's common in Japanese games more than anything for the girls to be stolen by their abusers or something like that. This won't be the case, for now those situations are just an idea and for the time being we've a lot to do for the MC before even considering putting more rape (unless it's MC raping monster girls who WILL fall for him sooner or later) or cheating stuff. The original idea is at some point, once you recruit the girls, be able to play as them for some specific quests. And the idea was to add stuff like "oh here's a shortcut but it looks dark and dangerous, should I take it? It will save some time" > Options: take it, don't. That kind of obvious stuff or losing to an oponent who'd be impossible to lose to unless wanting to. But as I said before, it's just ideas for the moment. All the content that will be added in future updates will focus on MC only for the time until you reach 10 relationship points with every girl. As you all can see the only strong point of MC is his charisma, he's not super strong nor powerful, and that's what makes him special to the girls. He's a less OP kind of hero.

About futa. Another idea for the future was to add some interactions between the girls. And we thought that when we add the crafting system, maybe a situation like Queenie feeling her breasts are small make her ask Fiona (the alchemist) about a potion to make them bigger. And accidentally grows a dick that'll be gone only when milked properly, or something of the sort. Or maybe some fake dick crafted by some of the mischevious goblin girls. The harem will be big and the village small. So interaction between them is unavoidable at some point. Even more if we want to add threesomes and group sex with MC. So the addition of scenes between them is another idea for the future.

All I said may or may not be added in the future but I think you guys deserve the insight since you're spending your time (being 10 minutes or 10 hours) in our game and that's what we really want. To make a game that (almost) everyone will enjoy.
Ty again and have a good day!

Last edited:

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
I also wanted to talk about the NTR and the other fetishes stuff.
Thanks for the info dev, and your game is looking great! I have great hopes for this game's future and I'll support it along the ride!

Now relating to what you said about fetishes, please don't just give in to pressure from some here. You are the creator of the game and while you should listen to feedback, you also have to stick to your original vision as well.

You already said that all of the "niche" stuff will be optional and obvious how to avoid them, which I think is already the best solution and I think that your ideas for how to incorporate them into the gameplay and story are neat.

Some of these fetishes I like and others I despise, but all I'm saying is that you already have good plans for how to go about them in the future, and I just don't like seeing devs giving up on content just because of pressure in the thread, sometimes from people who didn't even play the game or who won't even support, but just saw a couple of tags they don't like and go on about demanding things from you.

Reactions: itsApplePie

itsApplePie

Sep 20, 2020
Thanks for the info dev, and your game is looking great! I have great hopes for this game's future and I'll support it along the ride!

Now relating to what you said about fetishes, please don't just give in to pressure from some here. You are the creator of the game and while you should listen to feedback, you also have to stick to your original vision as well.

You already said that all of the "niche" stuff will be optional and obvious how to avoid them, which I think is already the best solution and I think that your ideas for how to incorporate them into the gameplay and story are neat.

Some of these fetishes I like and others I despise, but all I'm saying is that you already have good plans for how to go about them in the future, and I just don't like seeing devs giving up on content just because of pressure in the thread, sometimes from people who didn't even play the game or who won't even support, but just saw a couple of tags they don't like and go on about demanding things from you.
Of course, will take that in mind. Tyvm! n.n

Reactions: hofom77573

traplover19

Formerly 'lowtierntrgod'
Nov 4, 2018
Hey everyone. First of all we wanna thank you for all the feedback
speaking of feedback well done on the assets most people use the typical rpgm assets its refreshing to see people going above and beyond and making there own assets and these are legitimately high quality making your game while light on content(not a criticism after all this is the first version) look visually distinct based on what i see the game is definitely worth keeping and eye on

Reactions: Furabia

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
Hey everyone. First of all we wanna thank you for all the feedback given and we want to apologise for the BIG bug about the spider nests for Queenie. It will be solved shortly as well as other bugs people found. A new version with some new content will be uploaded soon!

I also wanted to talk about the NTR and the other fetishes stuff. We know it's common in Japanese games more than anything for the girls to be stolen by their abusers or something like that. This won't be the case, for now those situations are just an idea and for the time being we've a lot to do for the MC before even considering putting more rape (unless it's MC raping monster girls who WILL fall for him sooner or later) or cheating stuff. The original idea is at some point, once you recruit the girls, be able to play as them for some specific quests. And the idea was to add stuff like "oh here's a shortcut but it looks dark and dangerous, should I take it? It will save some time" > Options: take it, don't. That kind of obvious stuff or losing to an oponent who'd be impossible to lose to unless wanting to. But as I said before, it's just ideas for the moment. All the content that will be added in future updates will focus on MC only for the time until you reach 10 relationship points with every girl. As you all can see the only strong point of MC is his charisma, he's not super strong nor powerful, and that's what makes him special to the girls. He's a less OP kind of hero.

About futa. Another idea for the future was to add some interactions between the girls. And we thought that when we add the crafting system, maybe a situation like Queenie feeling her breasts are small make her ask Fiona (the alchemist) about a potion to make them bigger. And accidentally grows a dick that'll be gone only when milked properly, or something of the sort. Or maybe some fake dick crafted by some of the mischevious goblin girls. The harem will be big and the village small. So interaction between them is unavoidable at some point. Even more if we want to add threesomes and group sex with MC. So the addition of scenes between them is another idea for the future.

All I said may or may not be added in the future but I think you guys deserve the insight since you're spending your time (being 10 minutes or 10 hours) in our game and that's what we really want. To make a game that (almost) everyone will enjoy.
Ty again and have a good day!
First of all I adore the art style, animations and chill music in the village! I am one of those who dislike Netorare very much BUT really enjoy Netori so sexy situations with someones frustrated wife or girlfriend are big + for me. I dislike futa but honestly I wouldnt mind it the way your idea is, interactions between the girls in the harem are important too and I would rather see the girls having fun with eachother lesbian/futa/toys instead of Netorare/Rape. All in all great job so far, good luck with the rest !

Mar 18, 2018
This seems to be bothering quite a lot of people. If you notice the clocks in the house the smaller hand on each has an arrow pointing the direction in which you've to move. The other one the number of steps. So for 9.05 and 6.05 it should be from the purple plant: 5 steps to the left and 5 steps down. There you'll get the necklace.
This still doesn't tell me which purple plant. There's like fucking 3 plants in the house.

Fantasticfish

Dec 21, 2017
so after playing besides the obvius anoyance of the 400 "to be added" text i actually really like the game both the art and the gameplay in general on a unrealated note i dont know if its a bug but when you go in the bath house and take a bath time is sopose to pass but dosent

anyway keep up the good work

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

DMorphling

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2021
question why cant i mine despite having bought the pick?
It seems bugged for some reason and you need the Sturdy Shovel not the Minning Pick to do so. I'm working on it ASAP. Sorry for the trouble :(

P.S. Android version is still not working. RPG Maker doesn't compile it properly due to the constant changes in both Android and iOS. It seems it's not worth the effort for them. So I'm looking on how to do it manually.

DMorphling

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2021
so after playing besides the obvius anoyance of the 400 "to be added" text i actually really like the game both the art and the gameplay in general on a unrealated note i dont know if its a bug but when you go in the bath house and take a bath time is sopose to pass but dosent

anyway keep up the good work
The bath house is not for the purpose of advancing time atm. If it says so I'm sorry I might have forgotten to take it out. It's just a place to find certain scenes in the future. I know I added a lot of "to be added" like the circus or the fight club in the sewers but that's also a way for me to point in what I must work next without forgetting. Sorry if it's bothersome!

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes