Lans90

Dec 2, 2017
Pretty cool game.
I came across this: in the Panda's quest, you need to collect silk and kill spiders. Before that, I would have collected silk in the forest, and therefore the quest cannot be completed and it is impossible to get out of the location.
Another thing: in a repeatable quest to destroy rats in the sewers, after the first execution, going into the sewers, I receive a message that you can return for a reward. I'm not sure if that's the way it should be =)
In addition, the question also arose: is there a respawn of resources and mobs in the game? Or is it still in the development process?

nortechel

Apr 22, 2017
Ty all for the feedback so far. Everything involving NTR, bestiality, futa or things of the sort will of course be avoidable and quite obvious to do so when the moment comes. We know that it can ruin the experience for some people, and we want you to feel like you actually are the main protagonist.
We are also uploading a walkthrough in a few hours in patreon but anyone is free to make one if they want.
About the unreal engine project, RPGM is meant to be sort of a backbone for the game. To see if the story, the puzzles, the girls and other things are good enough to start working on a 3D version. We are already making some cartoony 3D models that we'll upload too with some basic animations. If Unreal is too much then surely Unity will do, since to my understanding is better for small team projects. This of course doesn't mean that we're going to stop releasing the RPGM version.
For the love of god please add a centaur waifu down the line.

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
Ah I see. Guess I'll start over. :\
Don't worry man, try to pick up what you may let pass, dialogues with npcs, etc, etc, always good to start over with experience, also save right after you enter a map, be it a city or a monster zone, never be unprepared for mistakes that you might commit, just like i said, i was having issues with resource respawning, so either i cheated money or started over to get perfect hits on the puzzle, and i suck at quick time minigames.

hynk

Jan 28, 2018
Nah, the variety of genres adds many layers of depth to the game, why should he stay with only one? Ntr is optional, if you don't like it, don't take that route it's pretty simple i think

calom

Mar 6, 2018
Desperately needs quality of life improvements, like being more zoomed out, clear directions for quests etc. As it stands art and writing are good, but if I can spend time and/or money on Roundscape or Renryuu Ascension or Peasant's Quest instead of this I will. Those games and more are your competition.

Reactions: BullRush77

WulfSnowguard

Feb 24, 2018
every time i finish the box puzzle for the pandagirl it just kind of freezes? bit annoying since you can't save in the middle of it. still love the animations in this game and really look forward to some of those characters

Xorrak

May 25, 2020
How do you earn money? I have items to sell but it won't let me sell them.
The way I found was to go southwest of the big city (the place where you get quests) and re-do the giant rat quest every day (gives 60 coins). It is repeatable, but you only need to do the actual task once. You just accept it everyday, go to the sewer and it auto-completes so you just go back and collect your coins (kind of wierd, but whatever).

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
im interested but i need to know about the future
will you be able to get girls pregnant?(impregnation is good enough for me)
if you can will there be a future where we can make things recursive?(inbreeding, incest?)
you said others might desire your girls will you be able to take girls from them?(in other words netori, or cheating)
maybe these others are rather girly looking themselves?(trap content?)
will choosing to be a futa become a thing?(futa protag?)
maybe an elf thats older then you but is still considered underage to elves and looks it too?(loli content?)
are there fuckable fairies?(minigirl, living onahole)

at the moment the concept is attractive, the art is nice, but the tags are too vanilla

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
Glad you liked it! There's content for Queenie, Aurwyn and Iris atm after finishing the quest of Gloomvale's Curse
I am sorry to bother you again, but I cannot find the quest-givers :( I feel like I have been wandering around aimlessly. I have found the adventurers guild- did the rat quest. The maps are so big! I love the city because it feels like a real city!
Could you tell me where to find Queenie, Aurwyn and Iris? :(

Also-- whilst exploring, I tried entering a house with a sign saying "KEEP OUT" on it. The door lead me to the food hall, which is a bug. Really tiny minor thing, sorry for the trouble!

DMorphling

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2021
Hello everyone. Game's been updated with most of the bugs found to date fixed, as well as some very minor stuff. I'm sorry it took this long, but work's been consuming the life of me these days. Hope you understand. I'll be answering some of the posts now. As always, ty for your feedback! Stay safe.

P.S.: For those having problems running the game in Android (need web version of the game). Someone posted this on itch:
"Download JOI Play. May need to get the build before the latest update of it though as the newest one broke some stuff. I was able to play it through that for the time being."
P.S.2: For those having problems running the game in MacOS. Someone posted this on itch:
"Mac user. I have it running, but you need to bypass the application permission check for MacOS Big Sur or later. My typical workaround for many games that seem to not work on MacOS is to open a Terminal window and type the following command
sudo chmod -R 755
put a space after it and drag and drop the game into the Terminal window to populate the path and hit enter. Hold Control and launch game to get the last security check to display the open option, and from that point onward it should open without issue."

Hope that info helps.

Last edited:

DMorphling

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2021
I am sorry to bother you again, but I cannot find the quest-givers :( I feel like I have been wandering around aimlessly. I have found the adventurers guild- did the rat quest. The maps are so big! I love the city because it feels like a real city!
Could you tell me where to find Queenie, Aurwyn and Iris? :(

Also-- whilst exploring, I tried entering a house with a sign saying "KEEP OUT" on it. The door lead me to the food hall, which is a bug. Really tiny minor thing, sorry for the trouble!
Fixed the door bug, ty for the info! You can find Iris in the cave below your home. Aurwyn inside Calden's town Church to the northwest. And Queenie inside Calden's Clothier shop to the northeast. Hope the info helps you. I know it's a pain running around Calden, hope I can have a minimap ready soon. For the time, ask the guards for directions! :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mister Wake

DMorphling

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2021
im interested but i need to know about the future
will you be able to get girls pregnant?(impregnation is good enough for me)
if you can will there be a future where we can make things recursive?(inbreeding, incest?)
you said others might desire your girls will you be able to take girls from them?(in other words netori, or cheating)
maybe these others are rather girly looking themselves?(trap content?)
will choosing to be a futa become a thing?(futa protag?)
maybe an elf thats older then you but is still considered underage to elves and looks it too?(loli content?)
are there fuckable fairies?(minigirl, living onahole)

at the moment the concept is attractive, the art is nice, but the tags are too vanilla
Impregnation is one of the things we're considering. About the fairies, yes. There'll be some very short characters to recruit. Atm we've only drawn Beectoria the Bee Queen for the forest (but it's still not implemented). The protagonist won't change but you'll be able to play as the girls you recruit for some things in the future, there may be some futa situations involved.
Unfortunately no incest or inbreeding. And you'll be able to have sex with various NPCs from everywhere including housewives and married people, but more like an affair. I hope this helps clarify some of your doubts.

P.S: For those who were asking for a centaur girl, there's still A LOT of girls to add. If you've visited the library and checked the book "The World of Symmeria". You can see a sketch of the world map, and you'll see the area currently available is just a small part of the World. The game is set in a vast universe, so even planeswalking will be involved, but there's still time for that.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes