DMorphling

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2021
every time i finish the box puzzle for the pandagirl it just kind of freezes? bit annoying since you can't save in the middle of it. still love the animations in this game and really look forward to some of those characters
It's been fixed in the new version. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience! :(

DMorphling

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2021
Desperately needs quality of life improvements, like being more zoomed out, clear directions for quests etc. As it stands art and writing are good, but if I can spend time and/or money on Roundscape or Renryuu Ascension or Peasant's Quest instead of this I will. Those games and more are your competition.
This is just the first version. There's still a lot of things to improve as I have previously stated. Thank you for your feedback!
P.S: In spite of the competitor games. I'm sorry I don't see it that way. We're all part of the same community and imo we should all support each other instead of trying to get patrons from them. People is free to support any game they like! That's just my opinion anyways I know not everyone may think alike.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mister Wake

Xorrak

May 25, 2020
I am not sure if this save is everything unlocked (so far, at least), but probably most.
You can use recollection room to watch scenes

Last edited:

WulfSnowguard

Feb 24, 2018
It's been fixed in the new version. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience! :(
no worries, once i used the keyboard controls instead of mouse to move the last box it worked. don't know if that was what did it but i got to enjoy the Panda animation at the end

NiGHTS4life

Aug 1, 2017
I remembered a time back when games come out, they're complete. Nowadays, I feel like I'm playing incomplete betas or early alphas.

Xorrak

May 25, 2020
I remembered a time back when games come out, they're complete. Nowadays, I feel like I'm playing incomplete betas or early alphas.
that's because they realized that they can squeeze money while they're making it
that goes for multi-billion dollar companies too

Reactions: makeitso
Oct 14, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the water from the cave for Aurwyn? It keeps telling me I should be prepared and won't let me go any farther in the cave.

Webster52402

Aug 27, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the water from the cave for Aurwyn? It keeps telling me I should be prepared and won't let me go any farther in the cave.
You're in the wrong cave, then. There's several caves in the mountain, the one you're looking for is one that's just a single room and has a sparkling lake in the center. You get the water from there. I believe it's in the bottom right corner of the map.

Oct 14, 2017
You're in the wrong cave, then. There's several caves in the mountain, the one you're looking for is one that's just a single room and has a sparkling lake in the center. You get the water from there. I believe it's in the bottom right corner of the map.
I found it! Thanks for the help! :)

Skelletonike

Feb 9, 2019
Nice, a fix was released.
Been stuck since I couldn't do anything since well, resources and mobs just wouldn't respawn at all.

playerdude

Jan 13, 2018
is it normal for the box minigame from Queenie to just be skipped? like after the directions, it doesn't let me play, it just goes straight for the "prize" from Queenie. i mean, i don't mind as i don't have to do the minigame for the prize but still.

Hentai wonderer

Jun 30, 2019
I got soft-lock from gather items! is there a way to fix it? wood, stone, silk, clay never respawn in any maps

Edited: I downloaded the one in Mega, that one is still 1.3c, ill start over wish me luck

DMorphling

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2021
is it normal for the box minigame from Queenie to just be skipped? like after the directions, it doesn't let me play, it just goes straight for the "prize" from Queenie. i mean, i don't mind as i don't have to do the minigame for the prize but still.
That seems to be a common issue in new version :( Gonna fix it for next update!
P.S: Hentai wonderer yah those were fixed in latest version. I just checked the mega links and they all seemed to be 0.1.3d

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes