DMorphling

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2021
If it's entirely optional, and you're given a clear distinction on which path your choices will lead to, then I'd have no problem sticking around. I think randomly running into a rape route on accident because I had no idea that the choice I made would lead to that, however, would be massively disappointing to me.

I know a lot of people would probably see me as thin-skinned and whatnot, but I really just can't handle things like that; especially with characters I grow attached to throughout the course of the game. When it comes to games like this, I generally gravitate towards the ones where your character is the only male who "sees any action", so to speak.

I certainly have nothing against people who enjoy rape (in games) and NTR and the like, but it's just not for me.
I understand your point, as it's somewhat the same for me. If I grow attached to a character I'd prefer her not to be taken by anyone else. That's why I've already said a few times before that every possible situation involving some very specific fetishes like Rape (if that's not NTR then NTR is out of the table already) or even Futa or Tentacle, will be VERY obvious to avoid when given the choice. Even if you don't read the dialoges (please read at least some! They're very time consuming! lol). And even if you do avoid them, you wouldn't miss half the game scenes. That would make that fetish a major thing in the game and making something like that avoidable would be kind of silly.

I repeat this many times because as Nokoha says, I'm trying to be as active and communicative with the people as I can. I like to talk not only what'll be implemented next patch, but also in the future as to not dissapoint someone halfway through. But I can not say today for sure that there will or won't be rape (other than the MC doing it) in the game. I'm sorry for that. My focus right now is developing the girls character as good and different from one another as possible. And there are a lot of girls. So it's taking all the time I can put for now in the game besides programming.

P.S: What I can say right now is that there will be interaction between the girls themselves and group sex (MC with many girls) and even that will be optional, even if 100% of people would take it.

Reactions: Hajtand

DoorinFloor

Sep 22, 2021
I really respect that you try to be as open and active with the community as you can. Thank you for taking the time to respond. Based on everything you've said, it seems my worries are mostly groundless. It also sounds like you're putting in a lot of effort to not only make the game as good as you can for yourself, but for your fans as well. I'm definitely going to stick around, since this sounds like it's going to shape up to be fantastic.

About the rape issue; if the MC is the only one doing the raping, I don't have a problem with it, personally. Or I should say, it's not so much a problem that would cause me to up and abandon the game. While I don't like rape in general, the MC being the one doing it doesn't leave quite the same sour taste afterwards, you know? You aren't experiencing the disappointment and disgust you'd feel out of seeing someone who're attached to get violated by someone who isn't who you control. I'm glad you've made it clear that if any actual rape scenes were to happen, the choices to take that path will be obvious so people who don't want that can avoid it.

Also, I'm not going lie- MC with multiple girls at the same time sounds great. With so many girls it seems like are going to be in the game, that seems like a natural path to take, anyway. As for story, you don't need to worry on my account. I never skip the text since I also value story a lot. Or maybe I should say I just really enjoy reading, since even if a story isn't that great, I still enjoy myself reading it.

Anyway, thank you again for responding.

Last edited:

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
Look very cool and the artstyle is cute, did the main protagonist can be a futanari ?
i asked a similar question before they had said no

ultimately i think i ill wait for the impreg/netori to be added. the game wont have incest which is sad imo but unlike games that add incest then chicken out the devs of this game never promised it so i wont hold it against them

PS: DMorph i think you missed my question on traps, personally not into anal but i do love the idea of giving a girly-boy somthing to drink ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

DMorphling

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2021
Hello everyone sorry for the late responses. New version is up for 5 and 10 tiers 2 weeks later, this is something I didn't end up liking and will be changed from next releases onward. I'll work on changing patreon tiers for better rewards and to make every release public. I will directly release 0.2.1 on friday-saturday next week.
PS: DMorph i think you missed my question on traps, personally not into anal but i do love the idea of giving a girly-boy somthing to drink ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The only trap character planned atm is a monster one and we're still a few updates away from those, sorry!
Look very cool and the artstyle is cute, did the main protagonist can be a futanari ?
The only futa scenes that may happen are between your girls if one of them grow a temporary dick for some reason. MC will always be a male reincarnation in the RPGM version unu
is there possession in this game?
The cult will definitely be back with their possession magic. But you already know how to combat it ;)

I hope to have given you all an answer to your liking. Have a great weekend everyone.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
So what is the bestiality in this game? Tentacles and Furrys do not count. Any "big bad wolf" in the Woods the girls could run into???

pataponjak3

Jun 2, 2017
Where do I get the high quality soil for Jessica's quest? (I read the quest too fast :c)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 10 Votes