jormungaurd

Jul 29, 2020
Loving the game so far. However, I found a glitch. I play on Mac so it might not be in the other versions. But the relationships screen just gives an error (exception) and bugs out, other than that everything seems to be working so far.

Reactions: Argeddon

ThatFeelTemp

Feb 22, 2019
Anyone else getting a exception AttributeError: 'Player' object has no attribute 'measurements' when clicking on the heart with an arrow in the top right?

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
Ok, I have searched the thread and can't see it asked here or answered so....how do you get the last gallery scene on page 2 o the gallery? Also, how do you get the last gallery scene on the last page of the gallery?

RzRiley

Jun 2, 2018
Is there any mod or cheat to unlock gallery...
Or can anybody post a Proper Walkthrough....
I just can't win a fight MC is really weak.....

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Good game, i really love Mol, but damn, that combat is bad, is really random, somentimes you hit everything, sometimes you miss everything, also i'm having a lot of errors with Tsua&Pao.

Any way to play with male mc only ??
You can choose between a male or a female in the beginning of the history.

Ok, I have searched the thread and can't see it asked here or answered so....how do you get the last gallery scene on page 2 o the gallery? Also, how do you get the last gallery scene on the last page of the gallery?
I guess by the look you need be in the cave, and use the vial that the elf was masturbating, but i'm not sure.
You need to get caught in the caves...

I download v0.1.4 version and they are a hint for the unlocked scenes in gallery
Well...here we have 0.1.3....soooooo that don't help.....

Last edited:
Reactions: Paapi

SPARDA2408

Jan 28, 2019
For the last scene on gallery you need to discover black market in dark alley buy a horny potion (don't remember the name) return to your house a fight should begin vs a guy and a goblin kill the guy and let the green goblin defeat you choose to use the potion.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Is it fixed so we can scroll back now and pick another decision or scrolling back will still make the choice you made before scrolling back permanent? that is the reason i stopped paying, too much saving and loading, like playing bladurs gate, saving before every expected battle :p

spiffs

May 20, 2019
just played this game and wow. the attention to detail in the renders is amazing, the animations are smooth and it's a fun game to play. just made my top 5 this dev is a master. one to watch

SPARDA2408

Jan 28, 2019
For the last gallery scene page 2 just try to escape and loose the battle when you are with the orc chief choose to submit.

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
No, you need the HC patch for that

Edit: - Don't have the patch for v0.1.2 but the patch hasn't changed since v0.0.9. So, might still be the same
I installed this beastiality patch (replaced the file in the game folder with the one in the patch), but is there anyway to verify that the patch is working and does the patch remove all beastiality content (e.g. scenes with orcs/goblins etc.)?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The font is annoying to read and the male MC looks like he's on loan from a sissification game and/or 12 years old. Other than that, the renders look pretty good. Got bored before I got very deep into the gameplay but it seems that the dev intends to have more than one way to tackle problems, which is admirable.

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
For the last scene on gallery you need to discover black market in dark alley buy a horny potion (don't remember the name) return to your house a fight should begin vs a guy and a goblin kill the guy and let the green goblin defeat you choose to use the potion.
Thanks, I probably would not have thought of doing that on my own. I always killed both, usually the goblin creature first.

Reactions: SPARDA2408

toma000007

Mar 17, 2018
I just came across this game, but is there any beastiality content (monster x girl) aside from Snuggles the wolf with the elf girl? Also: which specific scenes does the HC patch remove (I read something in the thread about a defeat scene with orcs)? Monster girls are fine by me, so if the patch doesn't remove that, then it's okay as well.
I installed this beastiality patch (replaced the file in the game folder with the one in the patch), but is there anyway to verify that the patch is working and does the patch remove all beastiality content (e.g. scenes with orcs/goblins etc.)?
The patch doesn't remove any scenes. It only adds the beastiality scenes (With the wolf)

P.S Apologies for the late reply

Reactions: SCP 001
4.40 star(s) 45 Votes