brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Have to say, well done Dev, what a great game so far, looking forward to the next update.
So far, I got a Goblin 3some, many lesbian scenes, a few with the wolf in the cave (pity she doesnt get to go back into the cave and bring the wolf home, she could use him in fights to aid her also as well as sex ;) lol).
I also killed the demigoblin, so she should at least be considered their new leader, no?.
Beautiful renders, beautiful animation also.
I`m at a loss as to why this thread is only 17 pages long, this is a highly under rated game.

Reactions: Howdo

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
[futa/trans] - ok, good start...
[futa/trans protagonist] - you have my curiosity.
no [sissification] - and now you have my attention.

I've read that you cannot start as futa/trans, but need some magic for that.
a) Is this still correct in the last update (0.1.4)?
b) How soon into the game can you do this?
c) Is there less content for a futa/trans MC than for male/female ones? (from the point of the transformation on, of course)

Thanks in advance! :)

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
[futa/trans] - ok, good start...
[futa/trans protagonist] - you have my curiosity.
no [sissification] - and now you have my attention.

I've read that you cannot start as futa/trans, but need some magic for that.
a) Is this still correct in the last update (0.1.4)?
b) How soon into the game can you do this?
c) Is there less content for a futa/trans MC than for male/female ones? (from the point of the transformation on, of course)

Thanks in advance! :)
a. yes it still is.
b. like 10 min in the game.
c. you get the most scences as girl and you are not a 100% futa. you can use a sepell to cast a dick.

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
yeah, this game is underated
Have to say, well done Dev, what a great game so far, looking forward to the next update.
So far, I got a Goblin 3some, many lesbian scenes, a few with the wolf in the cave (pity she doesnt get to go back into the cave and bring the wolf home, she could use him in fights to aid her also as well as sex ;) lol).
I also killed the demigoblin, so she should at least be considered their new leader, no?.
Beautiful renders, beautiful animation also.
I`m at a loss as to why this thread is only 17 pages long, this is a highly under rated game.
Going to give it a try. Honestly, everytime I come across it on "Latest Updates" I confuse it with Treasure of Nadia, and pass it up because I'm waiting for that to be completed before messing with it. I'll also say that the screenshots in the OP aren't a turn-off but overall lacking enough to have not pulled me in previously. Not usually into the fantasy / monster characters so we'll see.

Reactions: brittC25

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
This is one of the prime examples of renpy sandbox/free roam that has a purpose to the sandbox elements. It has a sense of exploration akin to CoCII and it actually feels like gameplay instead of being "gameplay." The only concern is with the vast amounts of work needed to truly fill out the world (especially with selectable MC gender). It was clearly a very ambitious project from the get go, but it will be a gem at some point... in the far future hehe.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
How much bestiality content is in it yet? Last time I played it was one scene with a wolf.

4.40 star(s) 48 Votes