VN Ren'Py Tales of the Eclipse: Goblin Encounter [v0.1.2] [DaxOfAllTrades]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TalesOfTheEclipseGoblinEncounter-0.1.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
DaxOfAllTrades Gazi is perfect, i really like her, it would be great if her mom joins the harem, but I don't want future LI's to talk with who and how much they fucked, and even more so to see sex scenes in which they participate not with MC - this is NTR, and those who love harem and romance despise it, and they will ignore this game, Lily as a love interest is dead. I'm not saying that all LI's should be virgins, but talking about her past lovers and especially showing sex scenes with them is killing these future LI's, if they won't be LI's then fine, but still no one wants to see sex scenes without MC, there's no point in them, so far this is only in bonus renders, but I do not advise making sex scenes in the future without MC participation, this is your game, but if you add NTR, then a very small number of people will play this game

Lordborgman

Jan 6, 2020
DaxOfAllTrades Gazi is perfect, i really like her, it would be great if her mom joins the harem, but I don't want future LI's to talk with who and how much they fucked, and even more so to see sex scenes in which they participate not with MC - this is NTR, and those who love harem and romance despise it, and they will ignore this game, Lily as a love interest is dead. I'm not saying that all LI's should be virgins, but talking about her past lovers and especially showing sex scenes with them is killing these future LI's, if they won't be LI's then fine, but still no one wants to see sex scenes without MC, there's no point in them, so far this is only in bonus renders, but I do not advise making sex scenes in the future without MC participation, this is your game, but if you add NTR, then a very small number of people will play this game
I've not even played it yet, which I was very interested in it before, but now knowing that...not so much. Much as people irl don't want to hear about someone's ex, I sure as hell don't want to watch flashbacks/scenes of other people banging "my girls" in harem games (or any for that matter.)

While I'm not against NTR games existing, I generally think that Romance/Harem games and NTR are not good mixtures as most of the fans of each genres don't mesh well, at least for most of us people that dislike NTR anyway.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I've not even played it yet, which I was very interested in it before, but now knowing that...not so much. Much as people irl don't want to hear about someone's ex, I sure as hell don't want to watch flashbacks/scenes of other people banging "my girls" in harem games (or any for that matter.)

While I'm not against NTR games existing, I generally think that Romance/Harem games and NTR are not good mixtures as most of the fans of each genres don't mesh well, at least for most of us people that dislike NTR anyway.
There isn't really. She makes mention that the character in question was a good lay but there's no in game render of it or any real details about it beyond that. She also says she's going to go find a stable boy to fuck, although it comes off as more of a joke tbh. Then after the game's done there's a single bonus render of her and the other guy having sex. It's 100% not NTR like the other guy said since this happened before the events of the game even started and she's in no more than a friendly and professional relationship with the MC. If you don't wanna see Lily getting boned then just don't view the bonus renders, you'll get through the game before they show up.

DaxOfAllTrades

Goblin Lover
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
And for anyone watching the thread, I did make a Discord (check the main post) if you want to keep tabs on the game or just want to add another server to your ever growing list of AVN game servers.

Doberman Dimon

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2023
Short but sweet, great job.
Love Cass tho, that bastard
I'd love the ability to hide the dialogue box to see the full renders during the game

Last edited:
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
first chapter was kinda short but very enjoyable question i have is the ending to the first chapter indicates we will meet and sleep with more goblins and other fey creatures is that were to story is going or will it focus manly on the MC and Gazi
( side note i take it this story will have no choices ? )

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.1.2

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 93 MB

Come find me on Discord:

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes