• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 15 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
long_boy.png

Overview:
You play as a purple elf in a magical forest!
Thread Updated: 2023-12-18
Release Date: 2023-12-16
Developer: Cella - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Walkthrough by Wake:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

eg_witch.png eg_pre.png thumbnail3.png pre3.PNG eg_thumbnail.png

Last edited by a moderator:

perverttyler

Aug 16, 2020
is this a Ren'py game? all that comes included in the download is the exe and a data.win file. Usually Ren'py games uploaded to this site are unpacked, and if memory serves this is the way GameMaker packages their games

Last edited:

Sparky~

Aug 22, 2020
This is good! There's a decent amount of content, and the art and animations are just superb. I just like how the little forest atmosphere achieved by the color palette.

Having an option to disable the particles was also a nice detail, that way my potato PC doesn't have to suffer that much.

The "popping hearts" mechanic was kinda boring to me tho, they spawn at a random rate so you may have none of them spawning for a while, or having a lot in just a second. Maybe you could reduce the amount of hearts you need to pop to finish the animarion? Also, having an option to skip already seen animations would be awesome.

Reactions: Ullubu and Cella34

Cella34

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2020
That art style looks beautiful! Hoping for a smooth game to accompany it.
Thanks, me too!
Ooh, fancy! Tossing this on my watch-list, looking good so far.
Glad you enjoyed it so far!
Very perfect Artstyle and great , thank you.
Thank you alot! <3
Art looks Juicy. It somehow reminds me of Kaim on dlsite.
Well I guess I will have to check that out later. :sneaky:
This is good! There's a decent amount of content, and the art and animations are just superb. I just like how the little forest atmosphere achieved by the color palette.

Having an option to disable the particles was also a nice detail, that way my potato PC doesn't have to suffer that much.

The "popping hearts" mechanic was kinda boring to me tho, they spawn at a random rate so you may have none of them spawning for a while, or having a lot in just a second. Maybe you could reduce the amount of hearts you need to pop to finish the animarion? Also, having an option to skip already seen animations would be awesome.
Thanks for the feedback!
I also thought I will have to finetune it a little.

ps: don't tell anyone but you can just press shift ;)

4.40 star(s) 15 Votes