4.40 star(s) 15 Votes

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
It's gonna take a year isn't it?
Honestly, I wouldn't even mind the wait if the dev would just update us from time to time. Instead it's full radio silence. The only reason we know they're alive at all is because they're online on Discord every other day

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Honestly, I wouldn't even mind the wait if the dev would just update us from time to time. Instead it's full radio silence. The only reason we know they're alive at all is because they're online on Discord every other day
The game is developed for free, the only benefit Patrons get is 7 days early access before the game goes public. I'd say a progress report is redundant in this situation, only because the game is not strictly paid access. The only reason to pay is to show your support to the dev.

Like many other solo developers, I'm sure Cella is working on this game in their free time as a passion project. It's not a source of income. Especially not for ~$380 per month.

All we can do is hope the next update will be a banger, and not another rewrite.

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
The game is developed for free, the only benefit Patrons get is 7 days early access before the game goes public. I'd say a progress report is redundant in this situation, only because the game is not strictly paid access. The only reason to pay is to show your support to the dev.

Like many other solo developers, I'm sure Cella is working on this game in their free time as a passion project. It's not a source of income. Especially not for ~$380 per month.

All we can do is hope the next update will be a banger, and not another rewrite.
As I said, I'm fine with all of that. But giving us news from time to time wouldn't exactly cost them anything. Like a mere "I'm still working on it, don't expect an update soon" would be fine for me.
I don't like radio silences. Experienced too many projects were devs just disappeared without saying anything.

roshimain7

Jun 16, 2022
so is there any new information on the next update or are we still left in the dark for a while longer?
been following since early 2021, excited for more content, just sort of confused on if it's been dropped or not.

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
so is there any new information on the next update or are we still left in the dark for a while longer?
been following since early 2021, excited for more content, just sort of confused on if it's been dropped or not.
People on the Discord are saying it's still being worked on, but no word from the dev herself.

Reactions: roshimain7
4.40 star(s) 15 Votes