4.40 star(s) 15 Votes

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
My honest response to those kind of people is "Sucks to suck" imagine complaining when you play it for free and most likely dont even posess a fraction of the skill the game dev has, people are just mad they cant have that :p
aaaand that sounds like projection. I know what I'm good at and what I'm bad at and am perfectly content with myself. You're just mad someone is calling your friend bad at what they do (see I can assume things about others too!). If Cella had any actual serious commitment to fleshing this project out they'd stick to doing the art (something they're good at) and get someone else to do the actual game building

MidnightScar

Jan 8, 2018
aaaand that sounds like projection. I know what I'm good at and what I'm bad at and am perfectly content with myself. You're just mad someone is calling your friend bad at what they do (see I can assume things about others too!). If Cella had any actual serious commitment to fleshing this project out they'd stick to doing the art (something they're good at) and get someone else to do the actual game building
Sounds like a you issue, i'd go and get that checked out. Instead of wasting time on a forum.

"If Cella had any actual serious commitment to fleshing this project out they'd stick to doing the art" Never laughed harder tbh, considering its a free time passion project.

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
what do you think will be the content of the next update? I'd think a scene with the witch, the elf in the red dress, and one or two of those werewolf scenes that were in the old version

Reactions: Moonman1818

Moonman1818

Jun 10, 2023
what do you think will be the content of the next update? I'd think a scene with the witch, the elf in the red dress, and one or two of those werewolf scenes that were in the old version
I hope it's the elf who gets stuck in the window and the one that got caught in the net

Reactions: Rixen

Ariyana

May 13, 2018
My honest response to those kind of people is "Sucks to suck" imagine complaining when you play it for free and most likely dont even posess a fraction of the skill the game dev has, people are just mad they cant have that :p
Don't disregard all complaints because you like the game.

It's been three years, and there is exactly as much content as there was three years ago. Less, in fact. That's a fact, if you like it or not.

Fudgesicles

Dec 13, 2019
Talked to Cella and depending on the hoops Steam makes them jump through and the time they have its a "Maybe" currently.

We shall wait and see.
If Cella considers redoing/reworking the werewolf scenes, it might not get through Steam's policy on sex games (borderlining beastiality and whatnot).
Also, based on hearsay from other devs, steam is not the best platform to release projects on based on revenue and "artistic liberty" (aka what can and cannot go into a sex/erotic game without censorship). Sites like itch.io are better qualified for that.

Reactions: MidnightScar

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
If Cella considers redoing/reworking the werewolf scenes, it might not get through Steam's policy on sex games (borderlining beastiality and whatnot).
Also, based on hearsay from other devs, steam is not the best platform to release projects on based on revenue and "artistic liberty" (aka what can and cannot go into a sex/erotic game without censorship). Sites like itch.io are better qualified for that.
I mean, there's games like Ravager on Steam, which contain actual bestiality scenes.

MidnightScar

Jan 8, 2018
We shall see, gonna look into it and relay info to Cella.<3

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
0.3 is now also to the public, flagging for update

Reactions: DarkLink

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
0.3 after mansion escape is furthest for now? Getting clothes ripped coming out of side path, like in old version of game, seems to be last thing, less'n I missed someth.

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
0.3 after mansion escape is furthest for now? Getting clothes ripped coming out of side path, like in old version of game, seems to be last thing, less'n I missed someth.
I mean, if you have everything unlocked in the gallery, then you did everything

4.40 star(s) 15 Votes