4.40 star(s) 15 Votes

Fudgesicles

Dec 13, 2019
Really love the artstyle and the animations. Too bad it took two years for the rework reaching most of the content (about 75% considering possible animations and puzzles), which was ironically the same time that the dev spent on the previous rendition of the project. Let's just say that considering experience on this site and around erotic game development, this runs the same course as a lot of other projects that grow slower and slower, only to "redo" something here and there so they do no progress in years.
Only time could tell whether the project comes to fruition. Would love to see the animations that haven't been done from the previous version being done in the updated artstyle.

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
Really love the artstyle and the animations. Too bad it took two years for the rework reaching most of the content (about 75% considering possible animations and puzzles), which was ironically the same time that the dev spent on the previous rendition of the project. Let's just say that considering experience on this site and around erotic game development, this runs the same course as a lot of other projects that grow slower and slower, only to "redo" something here and there so they do no progress in years.
Only time could tell whether the project comes to fruition. Would love to see the animations that haven't been done from the previous version being done in the updated artstyle.
I couldn't agree more. There are many games that don't make it far or end up in glacial development. There are a few games where this is a true shame, often due to scope (KoD comes to mind), but I am praying this isn't one of them. Its premise is too good to die like that.

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
Considering the fact I talk to Cella on a daily basis and spend time with them, I find it funny how people here will complain all the time that the game/patreon seems to be a scam, meanwhile everyone here is playing it for free, and nobody is forced to pledge. Ontop of that the way cella draws art takes a while and the game is a one person project that has been redone from scratch to better fit the new art style.

Let's not forget between the game theres also IRL work for them and other art pieces that are being done on the side.
Game's neither abandoned nor a scam. But I guess idiots will always complain even about free things they dont have to pay for, or spend a minute of their time working on. ;)

It is what is is.
Hey, since you seem to know Cella quite well, do you know if they plan on eventually (when it's mostly done at least) releasing this game on steam? I really don't like Patreon and similar subscription based financial support, but I don't mind legally buying a game to support it's creator

MidnightScar

Jan 8, 2018
Hey, since you seem to know Cella quite well, do you know if they plan on eventually (when it's mostly done at least) releasing this game on steam? I really don't like Patreon and similar subscription based financial support, but I don't mind legally buying a game to support it's creator
I'll ask Cella, im sadly unsure how that would work or how Steam's policies work in general.

someusername9205

Nov 22, 2022
hey how can i do the plant the seed one?i can't find the woodpeker peoplle talked about
You mean in chapter 1? You need to first scare away the lovers from under the tree by using the glass from the tavern on the spider in the town and then using the spider-in-the-glass on the lovers. Then you can plant the seeds there and use the elven growing potion on it.

Raikoblast

Aug 10, 2017
Ahhh I got pretty excited seeing this was updated to 2.0, played through it all and thought I was going crazy since I remembered there being a lot more content and came here to check to find it's being reworked. Shame that's the case, would have been nice to have more chapters/content just with the updated art style before going back to rework older scenes, but ah well, I'll just wait again lol

MidnightScar

Jan 8, 2018
Talked to Cella and depending on the hoops Steam makes them jump through and the time they have its a "Maybe" currently.

We shall wait and see.

Reactions: Rixen

MidnightScar

Jan 8, 2018
3 years and that's it?
Considering Cella works on this alone, in their free time, animating, scripting, writing and drawing, id say thats pretty good for a one person team (considering all the art was improved and re draw from scratch during the last few months, this included everything in the game by the way), unless you'd like to prove me wrong and do better. :sneaky:

Reactions: Blaze420

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Considering Cella works on this alone, in their free time, animating, scripting, writing and drawing, id say thats pretty good for a one person team (considering all the art was improved and re draw from scratch during the last few months, this included everything in the game by the way), unless you'd like to prove me wrong and do better. :sneaky:
you're just describing really inefficient game dev lol
"prove me wrong and do better" xdd

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
"free time" bruh there's literally a patreon where the only posts on the patreon are about the game and the biggest perk of subbing to the patreon is getting early access to updates what the fuck are you talking about "doing it in their free time"???

MidnightScar

Jan 8, 2018
"free time" bruh there's literally a patreon where the only posts on the patreon are about the game and the biggest perk of subbing to the patreon is getting early access to updates what the fuck are you talking about "doing it in their free time"???
Nobody is forcing you to pledge on patreon, sounds like cope. So keep complaining buddy :KEK:

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
And of course it's a Pepe profile pic...

Can we get at least a single thread without those "durr milking" comments? Sometimes it's deserved, but most of the time, including here, it just feels like people complaining because they have nothing better to do

MidnightScar

Jan 8, 2018

Can we get at least a single thread without those "durr milking" comments? Sometimes it's deserved, but most of the time, including here, it just feels like people complaining because they have nothing better to do
My honest response to those kind of people is "Sucks to suck" imagine complaining when you play it for free and most likely dont even posess a fraction of the skill the game dev has, people are just mad they cant have that :p

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020

I'm not claiming they're milking, I'm claiming they're bad at their job. Incompetence vs malice.

4.40 star(s) 15 Votes