4.40 star(s) 15 Votes

lypt

Feb 2, 2019
Well, the total progress of the "plot" of v0.2 is on level of pre-rework v0.04 or v0.05 (imho looks like that)
Compared to v0.11 there are 6 new animated scenes (4 with wip gallery check) and 3 new pictures in gallery (not at home now so can't share sorry)
One scene is from rework beta and looks like the other scene from beta will be in next update
A bit sad for 4 months of progress, however it's typical for this dev :)

ital

Jan 26, 2019
Once again, time is wasted, you are counting on new content, new women, a new location, the same thing, the developer of this game just doesn’t want to make this game

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
how do I knockdown the beehive? Touching the branch just shakes it.

EDIT: found it, you have to use the wood pecker. Now I am stuck at how to get the boards off in the witches section

EDIT 2: Combine the hook and stick then use it on the bar sign to get rid of the orc. Grab the key off the table under where the barmaid is getting fucked then go in to the back room with the key and get the crowbar.
what woodpecker? all i see is blue bird i click on it just puts its wings up, no clue how you get hive down

XOXOXOXOXOXO

May 28, 2018
what woodpecker? all i see is blue bird i click on it just puts its wings up, no clue how you get hive down
you need to go to different areas and click on it (just listen to the pecking sound), eventually the bird ends up near the bee hive and it knocks down.

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
If anyone struggles with finding stuff, don't forget that right click highlights items that you can interact with, and there's hints on the top right of the screen.

Reactions: Adam48

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
you need to go to different areas and click on it (just listen to the pecking sound), eventually the bird ends up near the bee hive and it knocks down.
i only saw woodpecker in chapter two, i was in chapter one i had no clue how scare the girls to plant the seed, i pretty much gave up and went to next chapter.

LordTable

Oct 23, 2020
Walkthrough;
- get the hook from the tree before the orc camp
- attach the hook to the stick found in the local forest (beehive orc)
- knock the sign down on the bar
- get the tavern keys on the bar, in front of gobbo gangbang
- open the tavern back door using the keys
- grab the crowbar from the tavern back door

- go to the carriage before the orc camp, open the trunk to finds seeds
- give the seeds to the blue bird
- grab the eggs from the blue birds nest and give them to the lady outside the village
- she gives you cheese, give the cheese to the mouse and leave the area, coming back you can pick up the mouse
- give the mouse to the snake in the orc camp to get the juicy nut
- use the nut on the village squirrel to open the way to get the woodpecker (assuming you've found all woodpeckers up to this point)
- find the woodpecker until he knocks over the beehive
- you can safely pass and use the crowbar at the witches tent to remove the wood

Last edited:

MidnightScar

Jan 8, 2018
Considering the fact I talk to Cella on a daily basis and spend time with them, I find it funny how people here will complain all the time that the game/patreon seems to be a scam, meanwhile everyone here is playing it for free, and nobody is forced to pledge. Ontop of that the way cella draws art takes a while and the game is a one person project that has been redone from scratch to better fit the new art style.

Let's not forget between the game theres also IRL work for them and other art pieces that are being done on the side.
Game's neither abandoned nor a scam. But I guess idiots will always complain even about free things they dont have to pay for, or spend a minute of their time working on. ;)

It is what is is.

Last edited:

AnonKitten

Mar 21, 2019
This game is absolutely exceptional and it's wasted on the cum for brains. Ignore them 100%. This game is artistically beautiful, it's got cute puzzles, and it's clearly a passion project.

The level of skill you'd need to draw these scenes, let alone animate them, is something that takes years upon years of practice.

demon99666

Dec 12, 2020
Considering the fact I talk to Cella on a daily basis and spend time with them, I find it funny how people here will complain all the time that the game/patreon seems to be a scam, meanwhile everyone here is playing it for free, and nobody is forced to pledge. Ontop of that the way cella draws art takes a while and the game is a one person project that has been redone from scratch to better fit the new art style.

Let's not forget between the game theres also IRL work for them and other art pieces that are being done on the side.
Game's neither abandoned nor a scam. But I guess idiots will always complain even about free things they dont have to pay for, or spend a minute of their time working on. ;)

It is what is is.
What do you mean its unreasonable to expect someone to pump out updates for an animated game drawn and programmed by one person every single week? It *must* be a scam, taking any time = scam!!!

Reactions: sappho

AnonKitten

Mar 21, 2019
v0.2 Walkthrough (someone pls pin somewhere)

Quick and Dirty V0.2 Walkthrough

CHAPTER 2 GUIDE

Go RIGHT past the ranger and open the trader's cart's boot and take seeds.

Before entering orc camp take the metal hook from the log on the right.

Go to the orc camp and get fucked by the orc.

Spam click the juicy nut in the tree in the camp. You can't get this yet.

Click first 3 Woodpeckers
1) Behind crossroads girl in red dress.
2) Behind traader's cart.
3) In woods by the bird in the nest/same map as pigman.

Attach hook to stick that falls from 3rd woodpecker click.

Feed seeds to bird right next to where stick falls and take eggs from nest.

Give eggs to red dress elf.

Give cheese to mouse by trader's cart.

Leave map and re-enter same map to catch mouse.

Give mouse to snake.

Take juicy nut.

Go back to village.

Use juicy nut in village on hole in tree by futa orc to get a girl fucked.

Click on 4th woodpecker by well by futa orc.

Use hook stick to break Inn sign to KO blue orc.

Go inside inn and take key from table by her tits.

Use key on door inside inn to get crowbar.

Go to crossing. CLick 5th woodpecker on the right side of crossing hidden under 3 clickable leaves on a tree.

Go to local forest and click final woodpecker.

Enter witches tent area, move leaves, crowbar planks.

End of current content 0.2

Reactions: Mister Wake

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
That's not it, the blue bird is for giving seeds to that you find in the trunk of the wagon. I don't remember where the woodpecker is but you have to find it multiple times, it will be on the side of a tree or hidden behind leaves you need to pluck and every-time you find it it will move to another area

efpandhs

Jun 12, 2022
Do you know the entrance to the orc camp?
Before entering on the right there is a hook on a trunk, you retrieve it then chase a woodpecker throughout the explorable area of the map until it drops a branch.
Join the hook to the branch and pick it up.
You reach the inn to the right of the village and use it on the sign.
Enter and "burst" the hearts of the innkeeper surrounded by goblins.

Fchampsudo

Sep 19, 2018
Do you know the entrance to the orc camp?
Before entering on the right there is a hook on a trunk, you retrieve it then chase a woodpecker throughout the explorable area of the map until it drops a branch.
Join the hook to the branch and pick it up.
You reach the inn to the right of the village and use it on the sign.
Enter and "burst" the hearts of the innkeeper surrounded by goblins.
wrong one, the one still silhouetted involves the two elves that were making out infront of the big tree. It was in older versions but got taken out with the re-do. Not sure it's actually in the game again yet.

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
wrong one, the one still silhouetted involves the two elves that were making out infront of the big tree. It was in older versions but got taken out with the re-do. Not sure it's actually in the game again yet.
of course it is, it's the last scene of the first chapter

after you plant the seed, you can see the two elves doing stuff in the bushes, remove the leaves and you get the scene

4.40 star(s) 15 Votes