4.40 star(s) 15 Votes

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
I mean, if you have everything unlocked in the gallery, then you did everything
Yeah.

I even went back n did things in a different order.

Only error I had was not seeing the bar key, so have since got past that and got the chieftainess or high priestess saying "that's it for now", which made the present development cap official.

Also, leaving the mansion, I originally set off the trigger of leaving by knocking on the door instead of dropping something else in the room, so it didn't get that one last scene in the mansion, although I later corrected that.

So that's the end of chapter 2. Chapter 3 should put things mostly much back where we were before they restructured the game, so moving right along.

Only personal preference I have for original game is I actually like the art style before they made the change, as everyone looks so plump now, but it's a great game, regardless of that personal preference of mine.

Looking forward to future updates of this great game.

Reactions: Rixen and Evizzy89

Peanuwu

Aug 10, 2020
since this is the remake of the game, why don't you update the walkthought and the dev note(newcomer may get confused)

May 23, 2018
since this is the remake of the game, why don't you update the walkthought and the dev note(newcomer may get confused)
No one’s made a new walkthrough, and the mods aren’t monitoring every single thread for updates and changes, there’s waaay too much stuff. They rely on user reports, so if you stick one through they’ll update it.

ILoveRarez

Feb 17, 2023
is this a Ren'py game? all that comes included in the download is the exe and a data.win file. Usually Ren'py games uploaded to this site are unpacked, and if memory serves this is the way GameMaker packages their games
Incase no one answered this for you. Games generally with data.win files are gamemaker games same with an exe, if you want to view futher files and use undertalemodtool.

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
Incase no one answered this for you. Games generally with data.win files are gamemaker games same with an exe, if you want to view futher files and use undertalemodtool.
I looked it up on Discord and the dev answered a question like that a few months ago with "spine and gamemaker"

Reactions: ILoveRarez

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
anyone know more games like this? like also dungeon tavern, monster black market..
Well, this game is heavily inspired by Gorepeat's games (Dusty Castle, Legend of Krystal vG, Sakyubasu No Tatakai , and House of R'Toth). There are some other 2d point&click games that may seem similar, like Pizza Hot, but I don't know any games that feature NPCs getting some action like Tales of the Moon.

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
is there a new walkthrough i am stuck in the beginning man
You can find it on the Discord, but just in case, here it is :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, you can right click to see stuff you can interact with, and you got hints on what to do in the upper right corner

Last edited:

MaximusCryo

Aug 19, 2022
Can somebody share the preview screenshot from newgrounds for the next update. Dont have an acc on that website

4.40 star(s) 15 Votes