4.40 star(s) 33 Votes

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
* Ah, another 18+ game set in high school.

* This reminds me of an anime, your classic "magic academy" type. Next thing you know, the MC will have the most magic potential of anyone in the school.

* I don't have the world's newest computer, but the animation her is kind of janky. I hope it's just my PC.

* Hmm...seems to me the secret of this game is simply be nice and hte girls will fall all over you.

Okay, short but not bad. I'm curious to see where things will go.

Reactions: Stronkboi

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
* Ah, another 18+ game set in high school.

* This reminds me of an anime, your classic "magic academy" type. Next thing you know, the MC will have the most magic potential of anyone in the school.

* I don't have the world's newest computer, but the animation her is kind of janky. I hope it's just my PC.

* Hmm...seems to me the secret of this game is simply be nice and hte girls will fall all over you.

Okay, short but not bad. I'm curious to see where things will go.
That is a thing i can admit, the school setting isn't really the most original although I think I can manage to do something decent storywise to make the game stand out a bit more.

If i cannot be original with the setup i'll be with the story !

I am definitly open to good criticism the main goal is to provide a nice experience.

Reactions: Daiju Fuma

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
Wow, first love the characters and the coloring is spot on not white washed as a lot in this genre are. The start of the story is better than I expected and I am hoping this continues with every update.

Great start, good luck I will be following!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Daiju Fuma

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
Wow, first love the characters and the coloring is spot on not white washed as a lot in this genre are. The start of the story is better than I expected and I am hope this continues with every update.

Great start, good luck I will be following!!!
Thanks a lot it means a LOT to read that I wanted to master atleast the bases of lighting to have a flow of color really diverse, Koi games are usually quite flashy, and I didn't wanted that to happen.

By the way i also worked on a new main menu screen / Banner

I'd like some opinions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I added Ophelia (The last planned girl for now, the blond behind of course), her name might change though.
I'm not sure If I should keep it I might just change the background for something more "Sunset-y, I really like the orange colors of the sunset and I feel like they're really fitting in the romantic scenes i'm trying to do, although i'm trying to not put too much sunset stuff, that might be too much at some point.

Also I started writing the V0.2 and i'll get back to work really soon !
A Discord will soon be up if you want to provide some feedback or just hang out with the chadest lads !

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
Thanks a lot it means a LOT to read that I wanted to master atleast the bases of lighting to have a flow of color really diverse, Koi games are usually quite flashy, and I didn't wanted that to happen.

By the way i also worked on a new main menu screen / Banner

I'd like some opinions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I added Ophelia (The last planned girl for now, the blond behind of course), her name might change though.
I'm not sure If I should keep it I might just change the background for something more "Sunset-y, I really like the orange colors of the sunset and I feel like they're really fitting in the romantic scenes i'm trying to do, although i'm trying to not put too much sunset stuff, that might be too much at some point.

Also I started writing the V0.2 and i'll get back to work really soon !
A Discord will soon be up if you want to provide some feedback or just hang out with the chadest lads !
I really like it. again the coloring is amazing!!! No wash out at all... In love with this work of art!!!

keep the updates coming!!! and any pics made!!!

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Fan Sigs/Fan Signatures:

TOU-Fan-Sig-Elise.gif TOU-Fan-Sig-Vanessa.gif TOU-Fan-Sig-Chumee.gif

Links:

Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/08/382093_TOU-Fan-Sig-Elise.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/08/382094_TOU-Fan-Sig-Vanessa.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/08/382996_TOU-Fan-Sig-Chumee.gif

Last edited:

Themesticles

Dec 17, 2018
I've never commented before, but I enjoyed this first update so much, I just had to say something about it.

I'm really hooked on this story and curious to see where it goes. Good luck with the game's development!

Reactions: Stronkboi

Stronkboi

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2017
So, I might need some opinions, I quite wrote very roughly the next update, although I have a choice.

I can either Release Day 3 alone in the next update which means it'll come sooner.

Or I can work on Day 3 & 4 which will make a Beefier Update but it take more time as expected.

What type of release would you prefer ?

4.40 star(s) 33 Votes