phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Actually if you look the vast majority of win-linux downoads here (at least the ones I've come across here) have included the "pc" paciaging and not just the "win". This is the first time I can remember where the OP is saying this. The others where I have windows only packaging are marked with just Winders.

That's F95's policy, not the dev. All Ren'py games are marked as "Win/Linux" by default because Ren'py is supposedly compatible with Linux. Don't forget that this is a piracy site, and the actual devs are limited in what they're able to do here. There's another thread where someone recently uploaded a literally broken version of the game that wasn't meant to go public and was only sent out to bugtesters, but the dev has no way of pulling the update because the site's policy is that "you can't un-pirate a game", and they're not even able to properly put a warning on the OP.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Would've steered clear if this if futa wasn't avoidable :) Glad that it is.

nes0

Lazy mind controller
Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
He's sure acting lke it and has a game developer tag. I was trying to get a final fix for this since the real dev whomever they may be is trying to get away with essentially false advertising for putting links up advertising Linux support yet failing to provide Linux support. That would get him laughed out trying tp sell this on a commercial service like Steam. I don't need this myself because I will just probably load and run this in my own Renpy SDK install

Secondly his treatment of Windows as the be all and end all of O/S has triggered me as a 40+ year veteren of the computer industry with the last 20+ spent as a sysadmin and security guy who has consistently had to clean up after M$ "embrace extend and extinguish" policy as well as buggy stuff like my old adversary this NTFS bug.
I'm the dev. I never try to sell this shit, it's free and just for fun. so I could care less of STEAM or "false ads" or NTFS bugs or whatever you think you could put in your post to highlitght your superior competence..
Beta versions of the game had linux libs, looks this one have not. I did it wrong for sure but I'm not doing anything about it 'cause I don't like your aggressive-passive remarks.

Anyway, I'm not evil, just lazy, so take this hint: download any renpy+linux game and replace the game folder with mine, it will works (probably).

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Yes. someone asked (nicely) for it and I put it in, but I know isn't everybody cup of tea ;)
Good news for avoidable tags in the future. Plans for the new F95 was released and among them you can tag for and search for avoidable tags, meaning those who don't want futa in the future, won't be turned away before verifying if it is avoidable.
As it is right now I wouldn't fault a developer for wanting to avoid adding avoidable tags that could turn people away as it isn't very apparent, especially not in a search.

Afaik there isn't a release date yet, but it's been the works for a long time.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022
We finally having some real GILF content, which is hard to find and wtf do they want ?.
They want the same sort of game you can find uploaded 10x each day. There are hundreds of games here, so you don't like it. too bad, find something else
The dev should keep making games they want to make, not what you want.
At least he 's got the balls try doing something different.

I guess one of these games are more for you guy's
Sex, please
SEX with HITLER 3D
Cooking with pinkie pie

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
We finally having some real GILF content, which is hard to find and wtf do they want ?.
They want the same sort of game you can find uploaded 10x each day. There are hundreds of games here, so you don't like it. too bad, find something else
The dev should keep making games they want to make, not what you want.
At least he 's got the balls try doing something different.

I guess one of these games are more for you guy's
Sex, please
SEX with HITLER 3D
Cooking with pinkie pie
The grandma in question is actually supposed to be in her 40s. I talked with the dev about it at the time and he told me didn't really know how to really make a believable 40 something woman.

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes