Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Sympathetic, but, actually, it's not a game, just a story.
I prefer games with a gradual corruption like "coming of age" with a high exhibitionism content, but with a gradual evolution of the main character.
Here, we discover immediately a complete exhibitionist slut and what after ?
Just other situations at other places with other characters ?
On my opinion, perspectives for a real game are a little bit limited...

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
i give the dev 2 days before patreon shut down the account.

and i m not talkig about pre-teen looking childs used.

But i wont help anymore... last time i tryed to help, the patreon get shut down and i receive the blame from dev, soo nope. use brain this time and read patreon rules again.
everybody that will look at this patreon will instantly understand.

now if you excuse me, i m gonna go hide in my bunker coop before someone blame me again if the patreon get shut down.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:
can't help stupid my dude.
And I assume you mean all the nudes that aren't censored or patreon only yeah?

Also gotta love the logic.... these girls look like cuties.... slap some big boobs on em and should be fine XD
(It is the faces isn't though.... like neck down shit looks normal.... but the face.... I feel the FBI smashing in the door right now if I linger any longer)

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
I'll wait for a compressed version, it will probably by 50 Mb. I don't know why can't also make a compressed version, afterr making the originals, it doesn't take that long to convert them .webp

Proffejor

Mar 2, 2020
i give the dev 2 days before patreon shut down the account.

and i m not talkig about pre-teen looking childs used.

But i wont help anymore... last time i tryed to help, the patreon get shut down and i receive the blame from dev, soo nope. use brain this time and read patreon rules again.
everybody that will look at this patreon will instantly understand.

now if you excuse me, i m gonna go hide in my bunker coop before someone blame me again if the patreon get shut down.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Reading your post made me realize that I had never actually read the Patreon Terms of Service and Community Guidelines. You are correct, the violations here are indeed rampant, and Patreon will be forced to shut them down unless they overhaul the page and remove nudity and masturbation from all freely accessible images.

Sad thing is, if they replaced images used on the tier banners with similar versions wearing underwear, I think they could lock all the currently used nude content behind a 1 dollar tier to prevent under 18s from viewing it and be compliant.

Abby223

Aug 18, 2020
I prefer games with a gradual corruption like "coming of age" with a high exhibitionism content, but with a gradual evolution of the main character.
Same I was expecting more embarrassment and all that, just got into it too quick then just random scenes, I don't even know how they will go from there with updates except more random scenes, pretty much just a public sex game now. I'm out.

irezawa

Nov 4, 2017
At least the character models aren't the same recycled ones you see in most of the games...

Reactions: fbass

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
Completely agree.

Reactions: Yoli

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: mrdavee
3.50 star(s) 54 Votes