exgamak

Oct 7, 2020
I messaged the dev. 0.2 is public already. Here are the links.
Mac:

PC:

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I like this game. The exhibitionist kink is definitely one of my favorites so this hits a lot of my buttons. That being said, I recognize the game's flaws. So, if you don't mind, I'm going to indulge myself with some ideas that I think wold make this game much better.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do really enjoy seeing a game with a female protagonist who is in control of her actions and activities and isn't pushed into predicaments beyond her control, so I hope this game continues.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Tamaras Exposure [v0.6] Adorable Romaine

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.27 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.25 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 302 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 285 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 17/02/2021

Here is the Italian translation of "Tamaras exposure" version "1.0".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Tamaras exposure" versione "1.0".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Update 19/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Tamaras exposure" version "0.7".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Tamaras exposure" versione "0.7".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Here is the Italian translation of "Tamaras exposure" version "0.6".

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Tamaras exposure" versione "0.6".

Il link è:
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
I like this game. The exhibitionist kink is definitely one of my favorites so this hits a lot of my buttons. That being said, I recognize the game's flaws. So, if you don't mind, I'm going to indulge myself with some ideas that I think wold make this game much better.

* Have Tamara tell the story in real time. While I love her narration scenes, it would give more of a game feel if the outcome of each scene wasn't set in stone from the beginning. Right now, we know she's always going to get home safely, so it's less fun.

I definitely agree with this point. I mean, I don't want anything bad to happen to her but, hopefully we get to a point in the story to where it's being told in the present with a bit better writing and plot.

Last edited:

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Exhibition games tend to get cancelled a lot, there have been quite a few that just fell off the map. Hopefully this one has better luck, I'd reccomend having a certain scope and a solid story in mind, or else you run out of interesting scenarios real quick.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.6 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
Crashing when they get to the club in version 6.0 ( compressed version ) have to force quit the game -- IDEAS ? :cautious:

skizzter

Jul 22, 2019
Doesn't really have much corruption in it, they all just instantly gets naked and starts masturbating in the middle of the street. Some more options with more tame outcomes would really help this game since the renders are all pretty good.

exgamak

Oct 7, 2020
Doesn't really have much corruption in it, they all just instantly gets naked and starts masturbating in the middle of the street. Some more options with more tame outcomes would really help this game since the renders are all pretty good.
It looks like he is developing another game with more choices and a map... there is lot's of content on his patreon page...

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Thanks for the feedback. I will try to address some of these issues in future versions. My new game will be better....

3.50 star(s) 54 Votes