AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
You are not planning to put this game on hiatus or abandon it while you work on your new game, aren't you?
Nope... I will finish this one. I have done 3 more stories already...just needs rendering and added to the game. I'm still working on the mechanics of the new game...map, exhibitionism and slut levels etc... I should have a first version in 3-4 weeks...

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Some thoughts on 0.7:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall I'm pretty happy with the update.

BTW AdorableRomaine, if you DM one of the mods they can update the links in the OP for you. They can also give you the Game Developer tag.

Reactions: rekon2

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020

I started to put some spoilers and suggestions on my discord server....link is above

Last edited:

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
this is another under played game I really like. very nice story and pics and the models have just the right size boobs. thanks for the share. I look forward to more.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Tamaras Exposure [v0.7] Adorable Romaine

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.65 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.63 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 326 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 309 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Calysta31

Dec 15, 2018
Interessant starting for a release, but there is a lot of place for improvement.
All r going too fast, instead of flashback memories/ past explanations, why not doing that in an full chapter? some evolution of the exposition desire, slower corruption of friends, ...
Some different scenes are erratic and really short: dressed -> completly naked -> fucked in a few seconds/images.
The animated scenes ... euh just 2 or 3 if i remember , for just 1 or 1,5s ... for the moment, you can remove the animated tag. As it's difficult to find good animations in games which aren't just 1s loop.

It seems like the dev want the finish the game quickly to go on an other. Take your time, this game have a lot of features. Exhibition, original "sextoys", good looking girls (no huge boobs clones), Female antagonist desire/wish (and not just male domination) ...
But all scenes/stuations are really short and moving fast.

Last edited:

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Tamaras Exposure 0.7 + Compressed

visit my blog for more android ports

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
hmm, dont remember that, but might check it out again later
There are actually 3.
In the school, with the policeman and at the petrol station with the old guy(not the best one.)

I added 3 more in version 0.8.
2 on the cone and 1 with the flasher...

Unfortunately for good quality I need to render a lot of frames which takes a whole day per scene.

But I will definitely add more in future versions...

0.8 will be on my patreon page later today...

Reactions: Valronn

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Interessant starting for a release, but there is a lot of place for improvement.
All r going too fast, instead of flashback memories/ past explanations, why not doing that in an full chapter? some evolution of the exposition desire, slower corruption of friends, ...
Some different scenes are erratic and really short: dressed -> completly naked -> fucked in a few seconds/images.
The animated scenes ... euh just 2 or 3 if i remember , for just 1 or 1,5s ... for the moment, you can remove the animated tag. As it's difficult to find good animations in games which aren't just 1s loop.

It seems like the dev want the finish the game quickly to go on an other. Take your time, this game have a lot of features. Exhibition, original "sextoys", good looking girls (no huge boobs clones), Female antagonist desire/wish (and not just male domination) ...
But all scenes/stuations are really short and moving fast.
Thanks a lot for the constructive feedback. I personally prefer to get to business fairly quickly instead of clicking around for half a day before something interesting happens. It's erotica at the end...

Saying that, I'm currently working on a game which is probably more your taste. Similar subject but with a proper game like engine where you need to reach certain levels first before something happens...

I finished most of the coding but can't decide on the main character. I will publish the first version shortly...(after I decided on the main character..)

There are lots more pictures and short stories on my patreon page...also test renders for potential future stories...

3.50 star(s) 54 Votes