Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
I hadn't played the latest game/remake (Tamara Exposed: The Next Chapter) until now. Unfortunately, I've discovered that the author makes his characters interact with the player. I hate this!! :mad:

Every time this happens, it removes all immersion, reducing the player to the status of a mere useless spectator and preventing him or her from identifying with the game's characters. I agree it might please some people, or at least the dev otherwise it wouldn't be in the game, but, please, can you at least put an option to disable these passages?

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
I hadn't played the latest game/remake (Tamara Exposed: The Next Chapter) until now. Unfortunately, I've discovered that the author makes his characters interact with the player. I hate this!! :mad:

Every time this happens, it removes all immersion, reducing the player to the status of a mere useless spectator and preventing him or her from identifying with the game's characters. I agree it might please some people, or at least the dev otherwise it wouldn't be in the game, but, please, can you at least put an option to disable these passages?
Hey man, it was already addressed before and it was disabled on the update just after that, we all got the same concern.

Reactions: Mist.

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
Hey man, it was already addressed before and it was disabled on the update just after that, we all got the same concern.
Ok, I didn't know it. Thanks.
Removed as of v0.5, but the dev hasn't corrected the problem in dialogs already written. As I started the game the day before yesterday, I'm not there yet. So, for me, the problem was still present. I had looked in the thread, but not that far.

There are to a few other minor problems. I'll take care of it later and share the fix here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dragon x Hunter

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Ok, I didn't know it. Thanks.
Removed as of v0.5, but the dev hasn't corrected the problem in dialogs already written. As I started the game the day before yesterday, I'm not there yet. So, for me, the problem was still present. I had looked in the thread, but not that far.

There are to a few other minor problems. I'll take care of it later and share the fix here.
I started to rewrite the code to make it optional. There are quite a few changes necessary for it to make sense both ways so it will probably take another 2 versions until I get there...

Reactions: Mist.

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020

Changelog:

65. Tanja and Norm
Tanja meets Norm on the bus.....

66. Meeting Yvonne
Tamara and Sarita are meeting Yvonne..one of mom's old friends.....

67. Yvonne and Cora
Yvonne tells the girls how Tamara's mom and her became friends....

68. Playing at school
Yvonne and Cora have some fun in school.....

69. Roller skating in the 80s
Cora and Yvonne going rollerskating in very interesting outfits.....

70. Girls on the way
Sarita, Tamara and Mia are on the way to an appointment with Ashley.....

71. Tanjas pictures
Tanja is going back to college despite being suspended and decides to take some pictures.....

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I started to rewrite the code to make it optional. There are quite a few changes necessary for it to make sense both ways so it will probably take another 2 versions until I get there...
I guess I'll wait to re-start the game until it's optional.

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port :

Tamara Exposed - The Beginning 1.0 :
/ (827 Mo)

Tamara Exposed - The Next Chapter 0.9.7 :
/ (682 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Last edited:

Tonystark2233

Apr 30, 2023
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port :

Tamara Exposed - The Beginning 1.0 :
Mega (827Mo)

Tamara Exposed - The Next Chapter 0.9.2 :
Mega (993Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.
Is there any new added scene in this unofficial game

Lucidx_d

Mar 15, 2022
Honestly this update felt a bit lackluster after the long wait, hope the next update has more content

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
- Second Persistent save location (Documents/Yopi/GameName)
No offense, but why do Android porters almost all want to impose a folder with their name on our devices? I have more than twenty games on my device, which makes at least 15 people doing Android ports. I don't want to have 15 to 20 folders with the names of strangers on my device. This is the main reason why I avoid using Android versions as much as possible.

Why not put the savegames into, for example, "Documents/RenPy_Saves/GameName"?
Or, if you absolutely must appear in a folder name, "Documents/RenPy_Saves/GameName.Yopi"?
Or something like that...

It's great nice doing Android ports, and we thank you for it. But having lots of folders, bearing the names of strangers, in the middle of my personal documents doesn't suit me. I prefer to use JoiPlay.

Of course, this constructive comment is also addressed to other people doing Android ports of other games.

Last edited:

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
No offense, but why do Android porters almost all want to impose a folder with their name on our devices? I have more than twenty games on my device, which makes at least 15 people doing Android ports. I don't want to have 15 to 20 folders with the names of strangers on my device. This is the main reason why I avoid using Android versions as much as possible.

Why not put the savegames into, for example, "Documents/Ren'Py/GameName"?
Or, if you absolutely must appear in a folder name, "Documents/Ren'Py/GameName.Yopi"?
Or something like that...

It's great nice doing Android ports, and we thank you for it. But having lots of folders, bearing the names of strangers, in the middle of my personal documents doesn't suit me. I prefer to use JoiPlay.

Of course, this constructive comment is also addressed to other people doing Android ports of other games.
Hi,
I appreciate the comment and take no offense by it.
Your example is the main link to a second folder for Ren'Py ("Documents/Ren'Py/GameName") and you are right, there are some modders who are doing android ports and I think (I'm speaking for myself of course) it's easier for us to find ours mods by using another folder than the original one.
I'm testing all my port on my own phone and play some of them too and when an update is needed searching within a lot of games in one folder is not worth for me so I really prefer to use a new folder.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
Tamara Exposed - The Next Chapter v0.9.2 - All

Changelog:

65. Tanja and Norm
Tanja meets Norm on the bus.....

66. Meeting Yvonne
Tamara and Sarita are meeting Yvonne..one of mom's old friends.....

67. Yvonne and Cora
Yvonne tells the girls how Tamara's mom and her became friends....

68. Playing at school
Yvonne and Cora have some fun in school.....

69. Roller skating in the 80s
Cora and Yvonne going rollerskating in very interesting outfits.....

70. Girls on the way
Sarita, Tamara and Mia are on the way to an appointment with Ashley.....

71. Tanjas pictures
Tanja is going back to college despite being suspended and decides to take some pictures.....
Forgot to say, nice update! History wise everything has improved a lot!

Reactions: AdorableRomaine

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020

Changelog:

72. Classroom fun
Tanja is having some fun with Norm during class.....

73. Sarita and the bum
Tamara and Mia have a discussion while Sarita is having some fun....

74. Sarita can't say no..
Sarita should really go home....instead she does as she told.....

75. Trying stuff
Tamara is trying some clothes she found in a box...someone is watching.....

76. Showing off
Tamara and the girls taking turns showing interesting outfits to some guys on a bench.....

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
AdorableRomaine
Just noticed it got a new version... uh "Kinetic Novel" and "Sandbox" ? Sandboxes typically have choices to go various places... how does that combine with a kinetic novel?

vextryyn

Jan 15, 2019
Whoever is doing the android ports, can you please upgrade the renpy version so it doesn't crash while playing animations on newer android versions

Reactions: Sativa-29

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
AdorableRomaine
Just noticed it got a new version... uh "Kinetic Novel" and "Sandbox" ? Sandboxes typically have choices to go various places... how does that combine with a kinetic novel?
So, the game has no choices, but it's broken up into many short stories that you can view in any order, thus "sandbox" by loose definition.

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
I love this latest update! Always makes my day when I see a new update. The new girl looks great! I can't wait to see more of her, but please don't forget to give us some ginger screen time!

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
TamaraExposedTheNextChapter-0.9.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.50 star(s) 54 Votes