• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Example: A story line can be:
Choice 1:
Tamara accept to do gangbang scene at the gym all the night long
when she wakeup the nexi morning she get late at the JOB ... than she has been fired...
now she must search for another job

Choice 2:
Tamara do not accept to be gangbanged at the GYM because she must be on time for her business appointment the next morning--
the next day she is there on time for work and her boss offers her a trip where she will have to make sure to close a deal to buy a baseball team company

here there are other choice

she arranges a meeting gangbang for the beseball team..
she will get a promotion..
and after some time at the end of the story

she will be THE BOSS of the company...

Sorry my example I think my example talking about a stupid story... BUT it is A STORY :giggle:
Just an example

I hope you will find a way to make your game better...

Last edited:

!BlackOmen!

Mar 16, 2019

I will release this version at the end of this week...

Version 0.3.4
3 more stories
Location Office:
- Office Moral
Location Library
- The Librarian
Location Shop
-Mom?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020

Changelog:

Version 0.2.8
3 more stories:
Location Forest:
-Jogging
Location Work:
-New Job
Location Home:
-So Horny

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Tamara's Exposure Chapter 2 v0.2.8 - compressed - Mac
Tamara's Exposure Chapter 2 - 0.2.8 - compressed- PC/Linux
Tamara's Exposure Chapter 2 - 0.2.8 -full -Mac

Tamara's Exposure Chapter 2 - 0.2.8 -full-PC/Linux

Changelog:

Version 0.2.8
3 more stories:
Location Forest:
-Jogging
Location Work:
-New Job
Location Home:
-So Horny

Version 0.2.5
Performance fix. This should address the memory leak issue.
3 more stories:
Location Park
-Caught
Location Neighbourhood
-Halloween
Location Beach
-Invisible

Version 0.2.2
3 more stories
Location Neighbourhood
-Next rubbish collection
- Bambi's purse
Location Trainstation
-Sleepy...or not..

Version 0.1.9
3 more stories
Location Neighbourhood
-Rubbish collection
Location Beach
- At the Arch Cove
Location Mall
- Ice Cream Parlour..next day...

Version 0.1.6
3 more stories
Location Highstreet:
- F.B.I.
Location Forest:
- Roshutsu
Location Mall:
- Ice Cream Parlor

Version 0.1.3
Added 3 stories
Location Home:
- Jenny
Location Park:
- Stuck
Location Neighbourhood:
- Ripped Pants

Version 0.1

-Icons on the map now show "New Content" if there is something you haven't seen
-If there is a story you have to follow it will flag the parts you need to see first
It contains following stories:
Location Home:
- Introduction
- First day at home
- First time on balcony
Location Highstreet:
- Windowshopping
- Behind the shop
Location Trainstation:
- The cane
Great... as always you are very fast... this is awesome

Thank you

Feb 12, 2018
I also have to say that I LOVED the first chapter. Always wondered what crazy things she would do next. But now it feels like a showroom of random encounters where I feel no connection and anticipation. There is no real story so far either and with how this sandbox is built I can hardly imagine there ever being one.
I mean of course it is your game so do what feels right for you - it is just my thought that you had something really nice going and now it feels empty and kinda repetitive like some others already said.

But we will see :)

Reactions: MattShizzle

toryuuu

Apr 24, 2018
is chapter 1 a separate game? the OP doesn't mention that it is but just playing the introduction to chapter 2 makes me feel like I've missed quite a lot

emerladCoder

Jun 29, 2017
I also have to say that I LOVED the first chapter. Always wondered what crazy things she would do next. But now it feels like a showroom of random encounters where I feel no connection and anticipation. There is no real story so far either and with how this sandbox is built I can hardly imagine there ever being one.
I mean of course it is your game so do what feels right for you - it is just my thought that you had something really nice going and now it feels empty and kinda repetitive like some others already said.

But we will see :)
I like chapter 2, my only complaint is you can do some of the events out of order because all are available at the start. There is still a story/progression, but you have to check the release logs to see what order the events where released to know the best order to play them in.

is chapter 1 a separate game? the OP doesn't mention that it is but just playing the introduction to chapter 2 makes me feel like I've missed quite a lot
Chapter 1 is in the spoiler under links to chapter 2 in the first post. Definitely play it first.

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Thanks for the feedback. As I mentioned before, the reason why I chose the sandbox is so that people can replay any scene as often as they want without going back to saves. This might make the story flow a bit clunky and depending on the order you play the scenes it may look non existent. I started (in the latest releases) to make things more like a whole story again were the shorter stories interact with each other in separate timelines.

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes