Changelog:

Version 0.4.9

3 more stories

Location Trainstation:
-Picking up my friend
-Going home??

Location Park
- Basketball

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Thanx for the new stories.
Love the game and the girls. :love:
Keep up the good work. (y)

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Is there any kind of order how to play scenes, connected storyline or you just randomly picking location and activity in it? I mean c1 had storyline and this one looks to me as series of random events with no storyline at all?

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Is there any kind of order how to play scenes, connected storyline or you just randomly picking location and activity in it? I mean c1 had storyline and this one looks to me as series of random events with no storyline at all?
I added notes and links where it's vital for the story...otherwise it will make sense at the end I guess...

Reactions: leg28

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
8gb, this is kinda excessive especially if you already played everything up to the current update. the game needs to be optimized somehow
This is why I created a compressed version. I'm looking into a patch mechanism for updates but couldn't get it working smoothly yet...

Reactions: T!N88

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
I added notes and links where it's vital for the story...otherwise it will make sense at the end I guess...
it doesn't sounds good when dev says that game will have sense at the end and then adds "i guess...". imagine doctor, mechanic, plummer... says to you something like "in the end everything will be fine, i guess". not good feeling at all.
are you basically saying i should wait c2 to end and then play the game? and yet no guarantees there will be sense at the end at all...
i don't know where to find these notes and link you are talking about. if you mean book with charachters at top right corner of map, that is not helping
btw, why did you abandon playing system used in c1? it worked very well.

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
is this still just a click through comic book (at leat it was in the first releases of chap1 though I think there were no chapters back then) or are there any actual game elements and choices included?

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
it doesn't sounds good when dev says that game will have sense at the end and then adds "i guess...". imagine doctor, mechanic, plummer... says to you something like "in the end everything will be fine, i guess". not good feeling at all.
are you basically saying i should wait c2 to end and then play the game? and yet no guarantees there will be sense at the end at all...
i don't know where to find these notes and link you are talking about. if you mean book with charachters at top right corner of map, that is not helping
btw, why did you abandon playing system used in c1? it worked very well.
No, It will make sense once you played all scenes. You don't have to wait until the game is finished. As mentioned I put links in where I felt it is essential for the storyline. "I guess" it makes sense to me as I develop the scenes based on the existing ones. I can see the problem when starting to play the game for the first time.

I guess it is like with any game, there is mixed feedback. Most love the fact that they can play any scene at any time how often they want to. I appreciate that it might make a storyline a bit difficult. I guess you can't please everyone. I hope you enjoy it anyway.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I think there is no purpose to the game other than having hot girls getting fucked but then again most of the time they are fucked by ugly old bastards so :sick:

Reactions: leg28

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
is this still just a click through comic book (at leat it was in the first releases of chap1 though I think there were no chapters back then) or are there any actual game elements and choices included?
It doesn't have any fluff or grind like other games do. It goes pretty much straight to the point. If you want to spend a few hours clicking until you get to the interesting bits than this game is not for you.

Reactions: Holysix9 and Miot
3.40 star(s) 55 Votes