Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Version 0.3 Remake is a remastering of chapter 1 with more story and better renders.
To play chapter 2 it's probably the best to follow the changelog in regards to order. I think this will make most sense. Please be aware that I had to take some of the stories out of chapter 2 because of Patreon restrictions. These stories are now in Emanuelle.
I have heard of or 'ran across' Emanuelle before...
She is an Abandoned game, right? kind of a pre-cursor to Tamara.

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
If Emanuelle is a separate game now, should we start a new thread for it?
Yes, I agree. I also thought it would make sense to separate chapter 2 and The Beginning. Does anyone know how to create a new thread? Do I have to contact the admins?

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Sorry to say.. the remake is way worse than the original.
This whole "omg what am I doing thing isn't great"

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
AdorableRomaine Hey! First I want to say that I do no mean to offend you work in any way because I like it your history a lot. Also I like the fact that Tamara and friends are like they are just for the sake of it. Now, when you made this Tamara The Beginning I was really exited about it because I would get to know how Tamara became a bitch in heat.

To summarize, I get the idea of what you are doing and actually the history makes sense because we know Tamra's family background, but, I feel like you are going too fast on her, so, yeah we know basically what is the end of the history, but, take your time, you are still on time to do so.

Symphatic

Uploader
Nov 25, 2021

Changelog:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please use either spoilers from now on to avoid massive walls of text or only post what you changed in the current version. It's preferable to post just what you changed for that release as everything else isn't needed as it's already in OP.

3.40 star(s) 55 Votes