LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
I saw the warning this would be linear but sweet jesus I didn't expect it to be that linear. :sick::sick:
welcome to Kinetic Novel bro

I agree. This game is just something I created for those people with fetishes similar to mine (mostly impregnation)...There's not much games that are so heavily focused on this as mine, and this is exactly what I wanted to create. A game for people who like impregnation to enjoy it and fap to it. I'm not trying to teach a lesson, create a masterpiece or something like that. It's just a fap game, that's all.
boi I should've play this game earlier, always nice to see devs like you, Kalyha, Warped Mind Productions, etc that made games just to fulfill their own specific fetishes.
godspeed homie

Karat

Aug 27, 2017
Just found this game and tried it out. My initial impressions of the game were FANTASTIC. I have a pregnant fetish. I LOVE the art. The kinetic part of the visual novel does not bother me at all. In fact, when I first started playing this game, I was like, "I definitely need to support this creator on Patreon. This is great"

That was the first 20%. One of the biggest selling points was the mind control. The mind control portion seemed very weak. I was expecting to dominate and brainwash the ladies. Instead, the mind control was used very lightly, just to get the women more in the mood. And then they all turned out to be sluts who wanted to throw themselves at the main character. So much so it seemed like the mind control seemed pointless and tacked on. Even if some women were willing, I expected there to be a few -- hell, even just one -- that you completely brainwash and dominate. Who doesn't just naturally desire the main character. It actually broke my immersion in the game, that all women want the main character, they just needed to give him a chance. Like he's George Clooney or something.

Anyway, wanted to give my feedback for the game, because there were aspects I really liked. And I'll pay attention to future updates. I'm just not stoked for Tamas Awakening like I was at the beginning of the game, when the mind control portion held more promise.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Roles again...............can't someone just make a patch for it? The 'roles' mechanism never really works well.
It works well if the Dev writes the scripts and sets the labels correctly. I agree it's a bit tricky, but it works well here and in Picture Perfect. (y)
As just a name changing tool it sucks yeah, Red Falls is a good example of this failure. :poop:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
some of the dialog appear clunky if you do not call mary "mom". would have been better to stick to calling her mary when talking to her.
only use the relationship when talking about her. "she is my landlady" not "I don't know if anybody says that anymore, landlady"

mastayuzen

Sep 30, 2017
Great art, great concept but I felt like it was too rushed. Just like that you start banging everyone. Kinda takes away the pull and push effect.

• Sad
Reactions: fortuna95

zlka112

Mar 3, 2019
did the game maker change hands?
animation quality dropped after part of the game :(
The expansion of the game with new characters positively liked this game.
Please keep it coming, but don't rush it! if the quality increases, the variety of characters is inedible if the interactions increase. DAKARA(but) must be connected with new stories and events. ARIGATO (thanks).

3.60 star(s) 108 Votes