DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
I agree. This game is just something I created for those people with fetishes similar to mine (mostly impregnation)...There's not much games that are so heavily focused on this as mine, and this is exactly what I wanted to create. A game for people who like impregnation to enjoy it and fap to it. I'm not trying to teach a lesson, create a masterpiece or something like that. It's just a fap game, that's all.

While in the future I'll make games with a deeper plot, this is not the one and it won't ever be.
Also, I'm a shitty writer so there's that as well.
Shame, I was onboard the mind contro, not pregnancy train.
Still great characters and art though.
Gloomy is my favorite, but redhead isn't bad either.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Might be worth mentioning the following, from the Patreon page:

Tamas Awakening 0.13 (part 1) will be released June 7th for our patrons.. The 2nd part will be released 7 days after, on June 14th, for our patrons.
Apparently v0.13 (part 1) features 3 new sex scenes, although I can't find any actual info regarding any sort of change log.

Anyone have the change log since v0.06b?
Don't know if Patrons have access to any sort of change log, looking at the Patreon page doesn't show any sort of change log that can be viewed by non-Patrons unfortunately.

Reactions: AlexTorch

velvetpimp

Nov 16, 2019
didnt there use to be an incest patch?
Each time the MC meets a new character, you'll be asked if you want to change their name / relationship... at that point, you can make the ladies any relation you prefer (mom, instead of landlady...etc.)

3.60 star(s) 108 Votes