Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
So is there no way to get the main character to consistently call his mom mom without making other characters also call her mom because that kind of sucks?

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
This stinks of "I started making a mind control i-game but at some point realized Patreon hates that shit, so landladies and roomies ended up jumping on MC's cock because...repressed feelings or something." It practically becomes a different game after the twins arrive.

Cool art though.

• Haha
Reactions: Hentaimancer

ProjectPharaoh

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2019
What happens when you try to load your save?
Ib get error messaging. something about not being able to find a point to rollback to. when i started a new game and tried to skip it to the end of 0.12, it gets to where the twins show mc their pregnancyh test and ends the game as if it was even updated to 0.13

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
I love this game so far, just had the Mom/Sis threesome!

I do hope there is/we will get a progressive clothing situation (Hypnotize everyone into wearing sluttier and sluttier clothing, and even no underwear!)

shadowsynn

Nov 11, 2018
I just started this game and got to when the twins arrived. Now the MC is trying to be 'considerate'. (More like hypocritical). Does the MC flip flop a lot in this game? Does the MC buckle down and actually stick with a path? Cuz flip flopping MCs are the worst and ruin many stories for me.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
I love this game so far, just had the Mom/Sis threesome!

I do hope there is/we will get a progressive clothing situation (Hypnotize everyone into wearing sluttier and sluttier clothing, and even no underwear!)
Unfortunately, the whole hypnosis bit was somewhat misleading: This game is purely an impregnation fetish one. That's the entire theme, and any and all references of hypnosis are essentially removed to the point it's as if it never happened after a certain amount of time in the story.

Reactions: Karat

shadowsynn

Nov 11, 2018
Nevermind. Looking through the comments the MC doesn't seem to change. Sorry, but I'll be dropping this one. Good luck in the future, although you should definitely change the description. The MC isn't evil at all so its false advertising.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Unfortunately, the whole hypnosis bit was somewhat misleading: This game is purely an impregnation fetish one. That's the entire theme, and any and all references of hypnosis are essentially removed to the point it's as if it never happened after a certain amount of time in the story.
In this update, he did technically use his power to get the girls to the milking machine, but I see your point. He owns nearly every LI, so there is not much point to hypnosis anywhere, but I enjoy impregnation and pregnancy, so I am a bit biased.

The MC isn't evil at all so its false advertising.
The MC is evil though. He brainwashes people to make them sex slaves, which is evil.

shadowsynn

Nov 11, 2018
The MC is evil though. He brainwashes people to make them sex slaves, which is evil.
More along the lines of not good. Doesn't really make him evil because he second guesses himself and stuff. Honestly, I wouldn't care if he was good or evil, just stick to one thing and do it. Its just that the opening makes it seem like he's an evil person who got abilities, but instead, we get some flimsy flip-flopper who questions himself after meeting some childhood friends.

Like what type of sense does that make. The person who raised me? Yeah free to do shit to. My childhood friend who I haven't seen in years? Nah, they don't deserve that. Bullshit. Complete and utter horse shit.

I try not to talk bad about games I don't like because that's my preference. But this guy is not evil or at the minimum, should not be advertised as evil. The description should have been something along the lines of "What would happen if a pervert got these abilities".

If your definition of evil is just brainwashing and slaves, that's limited. I'm not saying its wrong, just very small scale.

Then again, maybe I'm wrong in thinking that he was supposed to be truly evil and not some wishy-washy person who can't make up their damn mind about commiting to what he was doing.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
More along the lines of not good. Doesn't really make him evil because he second guesses himself and stuff. Honestly, I wouldn't care if he was good or evil, just stick to one thing and do it. Its just that the opening makes it seem like he's an evil person who got abilities, but instead, we get some flimsy flip-flopper who questions himself after meeting some childhood friends.

Like what type of sense does that make. The person who raised me? Yeah free to do shit to. My childhood friend who I haven't seen in years? Nah, they don't deserve that. Bullshit. Complete and utter horse shit.

I try not to talk bad about games I don't like because that's my preference. But this guy is not evil or at the minimum, should not be advertised as evil. The description should have been something along the lines of "What would happen if a pervert got these abilities".

If your definition of evil is just brainwashing and slaves, that's limited. I'm not saying its wrong, just very small scale.

Then again, maybe I'm wrong in thinking that he was supposed to be truly evil and not some wishy-washy person who can't make up their damn mind about commiting to what he was doing.
I was not saying evil is only brainwashing and slaves, but brainwashing people to do stuff against their will I would describe as an evil act and makes a person evil in general. Is this the most evil thing he could do? No, but it is still evil nevertheless. I just may be wording this badly.

I see your point about the wishy-washy MC though. I personally do not think it is too bad in this game (I have seen other games that do much worse), but I have learned to ignore a lot in games from this site and just enjoy the silliness of them.

shadowsynn

Nov 11, 2018
I was not saying evil is only brainwashing and slaves, but brainwashing people to do stuff against their will I would describe as an evil act and makes a person evil in general. Is this the most evil thing he could do? No, but it is still evil nevertheless. I just may be wording this badly.

I see your point about the wishy-washy MC though. I personally do not think it is too bad in this game (I have seen other games that do much worse), but I have learned to ignore a lot in games from this site and just enjoy the silliness of them.
That's fine. I get what you mean now.

Honestly, if he was just conflicted about it from the beginning, I'd like this a lot more. But he started out pretty much evil and then became wishy-washy. That's the thing I didn't like. But if you can enjoy it, that's great. Wish I could get past it because impregnation and corruption are big fetishes of mine. I just hate when characters abruptly change for no or little reason.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Honestly, if he was just conflicted about it from the beginning, I'd like this a lot more. But he started out pretty much evil and then became wishy-washy. That's the thing I didn't like. But if you can enjoy it, that's great. Wish I could get past it because impregnation and corruption is a big fetish of mine. I just hate when characters abruptly change for no or little reason.
Yeah, I also hate it when characters change abruptly (it happens in a lot of games unfortunately). I think he becomes more static as the game goes on though, but I would have to replay it to find out though. He never does hypnotize the friendly childhood friend as she was already corrupt enough for him to do anything with her, but he hypnotizes everyone else. At this point in the game, it is just a lot of breeding and pregnancy sex, but there is some plot left.

Impregnation/pregnancy is done fairly well in this game, which is why I enjoy it a lot.

Reactions: shadowsynn
3.60 star(s) 109 Votes