Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
This is a kinetic novel, simple as plain, I respect that... That's good and ain't good too.. All I can see til' now begin to be repetitive and boring (that's my subjective opinion).. There's no conflict; the MC could fail hypnotizing at some point, the Mc too never shows any regret, the women never suspect about their behavior and that's hard to believe.. Could be that really anyone knows about the alien being on Mc's head and what he can do? Anything leading to improve more the story is welcome..

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
True True but to be honest the MC it's not very brilliant,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yea, that was pretty derp. Although my impression was though that the other was only influencing the girl rather than being in full control. And I think she was not supposed to cum, rather she was supposed to drain him like a succubus. instead she started cumming uncontrollably and spoiled it. Also, I think it was just him using dirty talk when he started losing control. Its not like you can perpetually hold yourself back, it comes when it comes. But this could have been worded better

Reactions: Aurus

drakemasta

May 8, 2018
good game so far i like it, love the fact akabar is a recuring character sending homage to a legend of the adult games.

Mushi-shi

Jun 27, 2017
MC is rather stupid though. in the "oh no! my super powers are in risk of being lost and I have a lead on a solution... eh, I will do it next week because I am busy having orgies and dates"
seriously MC, wry?!
I had to check if i was the only one that did sit with that feeling but it was a good thing i wasn't. Honest i was feeling like just freaking say no to the girls one time and go see the creepy wizard.

Reactions: mrttao
Jul 26, 2019
Good to hear that you gave it another try. This makes a dev very happy.
While MC is evil, he's not supposed to be cartoonisticly evil. He won't kill people just for fun or want to destroy the world. He's just an average evil human who got powers, so he uses it for his own pleasure.
Since when was killing people for fun cartoonishly evil? people hunt for fun what makes you think people won't put other humans in the same boat as animals when they are animals? One of the most famous books of all time explored that very theme after all. Anyway, this is bullshit, we both know the story just exists to justify the smut here. If you don't want to justify that fine, but don't piss in people's faces, that's just nasty.

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
Since when was killing people for fun cartoonishly evil? people hunt for fun what makes you think people won't put other humans in the same boat as animals when they are animals? One of the most famous books of all time explored that very theme after all. Anyway, this is bullshit, we both know the story just exists to justify the smut here. If you don't want to justify that fine, but don't piss in people's faces, that's just nasty.
lol ok

haxuh

Sep 13, 2017
Nice, kinky stuff but I like it. Thought not much of a game is it? I beat it holding down a left-click macro-key, am I cheating then xD?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So i just find this game yesterday and lol man i love it! :love:
There is really a lot of sex scene, also x-ray scene that i really love! Pregnancy too!

There is only one thing that if you add... ofc if you can add it make me really happy. Some choice some small textual choices, nothing excessive, just some text changes. Without changing any scene, just a few images since there are some where quite strong phrases are written on the skin of some girls. Because only some people go into all those phrases like whore, slut and stuff like that. I would have preferred to be able to shape their characters according to my preferences. I'd rather see and read love-type things, like darling, I love you, love. Things like this. I am more into romance love things.

So as i say if you can or if you feel like to add it. Was really great to see ;):love:
Anyway Thank you for this update its really an awesome game!

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android Port of
Tamas Awakening [v0.14]
DOWNLOAD:

Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

3.60 star(s) 109 Votes