shadowsynn

Nov 11, 2018
Yeah, I also hate it when characters change abruptly (it happens in a lot of games unfortunately). I think he becomes more static as the game goes on though, but I would have to replay it to find out though. He never does hypnotize the friendly childhood friend as she was already corrupt enough for him to do anything with her, but he hypnotizes everyone else. At this point in the game, it is just a lot of breeding and pregnancy sex, but there is some plot left.

Impregnation/pregnancy is done fairly well in this game, which is why I enjoy it a lot.
I'll give it another shot and try to adjust to the change because I do love a good breeding story. We'll see how it goes.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
The story still is low effort and bad, but the art continues to be good (albeit a tad lazy as each scene usually only contains one pose with details variation for the illusion).
I was first drawn by the scene where Anna takes a shower and the close up of her tanned breasts, so I found it hilarious this update has a scene where they talk about her breasts having the disadvantage of being small (which actually makes me like them more) but the advantage of being tanned.
Anna is really well drawn in the sex scenes (it does feel like two different people draw her whether nude of clothed) and the exhibition scene in the park acting like a bitch in heat remains my favourite so far.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Unfortunately, the whole hypnosis bit was somewhat misleading: This game is purely an impregnation fetish one. That's the entire theme, and any and all references of hypnosis are essentially removed to the point it's as if it never happened after a certain amount of time in the story.
Oh shit, that's a big bummer. Still gonna fap to it until I finish playing it, but after that it's Dreams of Desire for me lol

Reactions: stal1234

shadowsynn

Nov 11, 2018
I'll give it another shot and try to adjust to the change because I do love a good breeding story. We'll see how it goes.
Got further into the game. I realize now that the dev actually had a reason for the MC to waffle a bit. If it happens again, I'll try to push through it but yeah, the MC is indeed evil. He's also a bit of a coward but that's forgivable (and the reason for the first time he becomes wishy-washy).

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
Got further into the game. I realize now that the dev actually had a reason for the MC to waffle a bit. If it happens again, I'll try to push through it but yeah, the MC is indeed evil. He's also a bit of a coward but that's forgivable (and the reason for the first time he becomes wishy-washy).
Good to hear that you gave it another try. This makes a dev very happy.
While MC is evil, he's not supposed to be cartoonisticly evil. He won't kill people just for fun or want to destroy the world. He's just an average evil human who got powers, so he uses it for his own pleasure.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Right, now that I'm not tired anymore, let me post it on the right thread:LOL:
Whiteleaf Studio
Do you plan on adding a clothing corruption aspect? Maybe MC can lower their inhibitions on clothing, he could have them progress from wearing slightly skimpy clothes to outright revealing clothing. He could have the girls 'forget' to wear bras and panties, and outright not care about them accidentally flashing everybody.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
MC is rather stupid though. in the "oh no! my super powers are in risk of being lost and I have a lead on a solution... eh, I will do it next week because I am busy having orgies and dates"
seriously MC, wry?!

USARMY

Mar 2, 2019
Great game/kinetic novel. Story is good, artwork is awesome. Hope the devs add a gallery option. Overall its wort downloading. Cant wait for the next update.

Kamet-69

Jan 31, 2020
Yes, that's right. It has kinetic novel on the tags for a reason.
Some people like it, some people don't. I recommend you guys read the tags to avoid feeling
disappointed.
I love games where one does not have to work hard to fap, but I would like to personally click on the choices that lead to corruption, feeling responsible for those choices is more exciting!

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Summary of v0.14, he had one job and failed at it...
it would have rankled less if he at least tried for an alternative. like "ok, I am not ready to kill her... maybe I can overcome her mental defenses via orgasms?" or maybe try for a technical killing (get her heart to stop then resuscitate)
but no, he just... ignored the problem until she escaped.

Aurus

Dec 28, 2017
it would have rankled less if he at least tried for an alternative. like "ok, I am not ready to kill her... maybe I can overcome her mental defenses via orgasms?" or maybe try for a technical killing (get her heart to stop then resuscitate)
but no, he just... ignored the problem until she escaped.
True True but to be honest the MC it's not very brilliant,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: mrttao

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Tamas Awakening [0.14] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux (529 MB/ 71 MB) :WorkUpload,

Compressed With UAGC 1.9.4
Image Quality: 75%.
Not sure if it's a joke or a piss poor job but this is so bad it goes as far as missing all the images. Anyone wanting to play should stick with the full version for now.
(0.13 was fine, it's only 0.14 that is completely botched)

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Not sure if it's a joke or a piss poor job but this is so bad it goes as far as missing all the images. Anyone wanting to play should stick with the full version for now.
(0.13 was fine, it's only 0.14 that is completely botched)
Hm,interesting,thanks for info checking this problem

3.60 star(s) 109 Votes