Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
I can't progress in the story. I got the halberd head and I guess I'm supposed to make a full halberd but I don't have the option. Nor is Lee telling me what to do. Maybe I do have a buggy game.

How do I progress with Octa? I gave her chocolate, but now I'm out.

That waterfall seems to be in an impossible position.
Halberd head needs to be cleaned with sand, check the task point near the lake :)

Reactions: jesusjackct

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Samhill, I see, there isn't a bug, but room for improvement, you need to go to the end of the cave to find out why you need halberd and the task should activate on return, this is from your save:
1641665167174.png
To go to the cave you need some torches :geek:
We'll think about how to add a hint in this place to guide to the right direction, thank you!

Reactions: Samhill

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
Samhill, I see, there isn't a bug, but room for improvement, you need to go to the end of the cave to find out why you need halberd and the task should activate on return, this is from your save:
View attachment 1586681
To go to the cave you need some torches :geek:
We'll think about how to add a hint in this place to guide to the right direction, thank you!
I used torches and got to the blocked area. There is more? EDIT: Ah. There is more. I thought the blocked-off area was the end.

Also, didn't you used to get empty coconut shells from drinking from the water shells?

Last edited:

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
I used torches and got to the blocked area. There is more? EDIT: Ah. There is more. I thought the blocked-off area was the end.
Yep, we intentionally complicated navigation there, so these several locations looks like a maze :)

Also, didn't you used to get empty coconut shells from drinking from the water shells?
Nope, I don't know why Lee throws them out after drinking, it such a waste :whistle:
So the new one can be made from eating coconuts only

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Samhill

eugeneloza

Jan 2, 2022
Nice, cute game. A bit too grindy, but it's not too boring. I really like the words-learning mini-game. And still couldn't figure out the meaning of some smileys...

• Love
Reactions: Asmodeev

6yhtapb

Nov 27, 2017
Hi guys! my game is finished by sex with the Cat Girl after MC is healed. It is the same end as it was in 11th version. Is it only my problem?

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Nice, cute game. A bit too grindy, but it's not too boring. I really like the words-learning mini-game. And still couldn't figure out the meaning of some smileys...
Thank you! :love: I'm working on the balance right now. What moments do you find grindy? The grindiest part should only be at the beginning, when Lee has no skills or tools. Later should be easier.

And it would be helpful to know what smileys do you find unobvious? This feedback we always discuss and already reworked some of the emojis.

I think you need to leave the hut too.
Ah, yes, of course :D

Reactions: eugeneloza

6yhtapb

Nov 27, 2017
Thank you! :love: I'm working on the balance right now. What moments do you find grindy? The grindiest part should only be at the beginning, when Lee has no skills or tools. Later should be easier.

And it would be helpful to know what smileys do you find unobvious? This feedback we always discuss and already reworked some of the emojis.

Ah, yes, of course :D
Very kind and nice game. Very interesting Robinson Crusoe novel variation.

• Love

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
How long does it take for the MC to heal?
I've been putting kelp on him for days.
Check this: https://f95zone.to/threads/tame-it-v0-12-0-manka-games.62953/post-7303824
I wonder how much seaweed all of you have? There is a limit to 10-12, guys. But not judging :LOL:

Hi guys! my game is finished by sex with the Cat Girl after MC is healed. It is the same end as it was in 11th version. Is it only my problem?
Version 0.10.0 ends with Cat spanking, version 0.11.0 ends with 69 (Octa voyeur) and 0.12.0 ends with cowgirl after Lee illness. This scene didn't exist in 0.11.0, maybe there is some confusion in the game versions? Game chapters differ from the game version by one because of the prologue. So chapter 11 is version 0.12.0. :unsure:

6yhtapb

Nov 27, 2017
Check this: https://f95zone.to/threads/tame-it-v0-12-0-manka-games.62953/post-7303824
I wonder how much seaweed all of you have? There is a limit to 10-12, guys. But not judging :LOL:

Version 0.10.0 ends with Cat spanking, version 0.11.0 ends with 69 (Octa voyeur) and 0.12.0 ends with cowgirl after Lee illness. This scene didn't exist in 0.11.0, maybe there is some confusion in the game versions? Game chapters differ from the game version by one because of the prologue. So chapter 11 is version 0.12.0. :unsure:
Uo everything is ok then, thank you)

3.40 star(s) 76 Votes