a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
If the dev is still here I got a traceback report for you.

abcdefj123

May 27, 2018
Ok, this might be a dumb question, but where can I even find the gallery? Is it something unlocked by beating the game?

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
There is anyway to edit resources with the save editor? I did it and worked but now doesnt affect the quantity.
You can, but better use cheat plugin for renpy games and you can use my cheat table.
unpack both archives. from 0x52 copy file to game folder, the same with second archive. when game launched load save game and press ALT + M in righ corner press load and find tame it.urp. choose Variables. There is most items in the game already, not all. To cheat you need at least 1 item and you can edit to Max number possible in the game.

if you want to find something use Search, search inv then inventory, click first button (play) there choose inventory.items and serch what you need there, you can add items from there to your cheat variable list.

holchan

Dec 7, 2019
You can, but better use cheat plugin for renpy games and you can use my cheat table.
unpack both archives. from 0x52 copy file to game folder, the same with second archive. when game launched load save game and press ALT + M in righ corner press load and find tame it.urp. choose Variables. There is most items in the game already, not all. To cheat you need at least 1 item and you can edit to Max number possible in the game.

if you want to find something use Search, search inv then inventory, click first button (play) there choose inventory.items and serch what you need there, you can add items from there to your cheat variable list.
Worked like a charm, added some other itens and now i have 10k of all, a little overkill.

• Wow
Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Worked like a charm, added some other itens and now i have 10k of all, a little overkill.
Well,great, but to be safe leave at least 1 save without cheats. It is really overkill, may be bugs when you upgrade house and raise quantity of storage, but may be everything will be all right. Good luck. And btw when you clear game and will play dlc when you finish everything on fairy island there will be(may be) a bug.

holchan

Dec 7, 2019
Well,great, but to be safe leave at least 1 save without cheats. It is really overkill, may be bugs when you upgrade house and raise quantity of storage, but may be everything will be all right. Good luck. And btw when you clear game and will play dlc when you finish everything on fairy island there will be(may be) a bug.
Well, just realized that doest matter, as soon as you acquire +x of that item, it resets to the maximum quantity permited

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Well, just realized that doest matter, as soon as you acquire +x of that item, it resets to the maximum quantity permited
Well this is great btw, or game can crush. Devs of this game are great done their job so far. almost no seen bugs except when you finish addon dlc.

Reactions: leo0492317297

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
SO Stupid to play - Cant Heal (No herb) played on easyest ..no chance to get healing sucks (n)
Is there any cheat just for healing herbs ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
why isnt there an objectives tab so the player know what they still need to do?
Well i think if you not turned off MC emojis yet ( you can turn MC and Tonya emojis in normal language ) this way you can understand what you need to do. Also most of time at morning when you wake up you hear mostly(not always) what you need to do. And what MC will use for quest list? he got paper almost at the end of the game)))

Nashashuk

Jul 8, 2021
I have to make a copy of the map in the cave, I have the paper, but I am missing a piece of map where can I find it?

Tegaran

Jun 19, 2020
Can anyone put up a save just after Lee got fixed up from the jaguar fight? No matter how many days I spend putting seaweed on him and feeding him, he won't get better.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
why isnt there an objectives tab so the player know what they still need to do?
It tells you every morning what you need to do to move onto the next objective.

Can anyone put up a save just after Lee got fixed up from the jaguar fight? No matter how many days I spend putting seaweed on him and feeding him, he won't get better.
Just keep doing it and the cat will get and Idea on what to do.
It takes several days.

3.40 star(s) 76 Votes