StitchX

Jul 22, 2018
Take a note of what Lee dreams about, it has some clues, usually. I may assume that you need to find a comb for her
I've searched the plane for three days straight and each time it gives me nothing. I found several chocolate bars a while back, but now each time it says nothing found.

StitchX

Jul 22, 2018
I've searched the plane for three days straight and each time it gives me nothing. I found several chocolate bars a while back, but now each time it says nothing found.
NVM, I kept trying for several more days all day and eventually found it. Maybe increase the chance of finding it?

Reactions: Asmodeev

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
So apparently I haven't updated since 6.1... Will the saves work at all, or do I need to... :sigh: start over?

(I don't mind the challenge — but having to start all of the way back at the beginning feels more than a bit grindy.)

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
So apparently I haven't updated since 6.1... Will the saves work at all, or do I need to... :sigh: start over?

(I don't mind the challenge — but having to start all of the way back at the beginning feels more than a bit grindy.)
They should work. But if they don't — you may use a chapter selector. It relies on your overall progress and is always compatible with old versions. And I uploaded a "persistent" file for the case when all older saves was somehow lost :cool:
https://f95zone.to/threads/tame-it-v0-10-1-manka-games.62953/post-6663578

• Red Heart
Reactions: Antosha

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
NVM, I kept trying for several more days all day and eventually found it. Maybe increase the chance of finding it?
This chance is 50% (so 2-3 tries should suffice). But there is a logic bug — you may find it only after win in the stealth minigame. This may cause trouble and we fixed this behavior in the next update :)

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
I was a little curious why people wanted to add anal for the cat, I do love anal but it was kinda weird, just finished the update, after that scene I have to say, that cat is made for anal.
Haha, we'll see. That pose is really inviting :LOL:

Very nice an fun game! Congrats!

Although I like the minigames and the whole concept in general, I would also suggest a bit more of visual rewards. To wait around 3 months for 1 or 2 soft scenes is a bit disappointing.

But don't take me wrong, is actually the only game i really follow. Keep up the good work!
Thank you! We really want to add more visual rewards ourselves — new favors, more complex plot scenes. But right now we are focusing on key scenes, with the expectation that once the main storyline is complete, we will add favors and additional scenes as rewards for side quests.

fun update! just hoped the new sequence story was a bit longer. Unless the update wasn't only for the octopus girl and i didn't know about it. Need more visual rewards!! Also, clams for pearls are too rare to get, it's annoying!
Thanks! Don't collect pearls yet, the necklace scene is not complete so this grind may be futile if you'll give it out to Cat.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
The vagueness of the emoji's is getting to be a little more than annoying. After a lot of experimentation I finally clicked on the firefly's is the mc's inventory and got an emoji message that was different from the usual (which is just as incomprehensible) short of some one publishing a guide for this mess, or at least an emoji dictionary, it's just been a huge waste of time.

Reactions: rokrad and phreadom

108Nao22

Jul 7, 2021
I feel the same way. Have no idea how to catch the giant octopus or get past the tiger. Complete lack of walkthrough isn't cute either.

Reactions: phreadom

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
If you have questions about specific phrases, I am happy to help both explain their meaning and change some emoji to improve their readability. We've already reworked dozens of phrases, discovering, for example, that the same emoji mean completely different things to different peoples, and will continue to work on this until the game's release.

The vagueness of the emoji's is getting to be a little more than annoying. After a lot of experimentation I finally clicked on the firefly's is the mc's inventory and got an emoji message that was different from the usual (which is just as incomprehensible) short of some one publishing a guide for this mess, or at least an emoji dictionary, it's just been a huge waste of time.
Don't suffer, wait for the English version, a preview of which is currently available to patrons. Emoji convey imagery, not specific words, so a simple dictionary won't help, unfortunately.

I feel the same way. Have no idea how to catch the giant octopus or get past the tiger. Complete lack of walkthrough isn't cute either.
There are hints in the game for each quest. If you miss some of them, Lee repeats them when he dreams at night.

P.S. But if someone wants to make a guide, I have nothing against it. Moreover, I'm ready to help

Last edited:
Reactions: Gerardo Nardo

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
i am stuck with the comb i cannot get it, no matter how many times a look for it.
i read and looks that it is a bug, which you are fixing soon.

cant wait.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
If you have questions about specific phrases, I am happy to help both explain their meaning and change some emoji to improve their readability. We've already reworked dozens of phrases, discovering, for example, that the same emoji mean completely different things to different peoples, and will continue to work on this until the game's release.

Don't suffer, wait for the English version, a preview of which is currently available to patrons. Emoji convey imagery, not specific words, so a simple dictionary won't help, unfortunately.

There are hints in the game for each quest. If you miss some of them, Lee repeats them when he dreams at night.
I may be taking it completely wrong, but all of your post on this forum come off as very flippant and dismissive of people's complaint about the game, they do to me at least.

• Angry
Reactions: Asmodeev

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
I may be taking it completely wrong, but all of your post on this forum come off as very flippant and dismissive of people's complaint about the game, they do to me at least.
Is it some kind of trolling? Show me a developer who is more attentive to player posts on this forum. If you have specific comments or suggestions, I take them to work right away. If you just have complaints that the game doesn't meet your expectations, we make sure it meets the expectations of as many players as possible without changing its conception.

P.S. It's sad that you found a simple message "thinking_face, firefly, arrow_right, hut" a mess. Maybe you have some suggestions on how to make it more clear?

Last edited:

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
i am stuck with the comb i cannot get it, no matter how many times a look for it.
i read and looks that it is a bug, which you are fixing soon.

cant wait.
We fixed it, but fix will be released in the next update. You may get around this bug and find the comb if you win stealth minigame at least once

Reactions: Gerardo Nardo

titrious000

Jul 13, 2021
where do you need to put the persistent file ? if i replace it on the last version 10.0 it won't work or boot the game

Last edited:

titrious000

Jul 13, 2021
now none but still cannot select an chapter with that file. the game is overwriting this file with starting the game.

can someone post an save file from the end of 9.0 please thx

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
now none but still cannot select an chapter with that file. the game is overwriting this file with starting the game.

can someone post an save file from the end of 9.0 please thx
The game may overwrite it, yes. But it's easily fixable, just replace it in backup saves storage too:
C:\Users\<your_user>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\tameit-1591221220

Last edited:
Reactions: titrious000

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Is it some kind of trolling? Show me a developer who is more attentive to player posts on this forum. If you have specific comments or suggestions, I take them to work right away. If you just have complaints that the game doesn't meet your expectations, we make sure it meets the expectations of as many players as possible without changing its conception.

P.S. It's sad that you found a simple message "thinking_face, firefly, arrow_right, hut" a mess. Maybe you have some suggestions on how to make it more clear?
Then what does it mean? Do you follow firefly's to the hut? You reply to post but you don't give answers. It all seems perfectly clear to you but a lot of us obviously aren't getting it.

superman5150

May 23, 2017
Seriously, every time I do the mind connecting game, I can never get the last line to click on her. I've followed the lines using the Alt+Shift+M shortcut and tried many different variations of connecting them so they don't overlap, but it always stops at her.

3.40 star(s) 76 Votes