Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Help, does the game end after having sex with cat?
There are several sex scenes with Cat, 0.12.0 ends with cowgirl position :)

i am missing this
spoiler View attachment 1587428
Strange bug with images :unsure:
As for blurred one, it's voyeur scene from chapter 3, iirc

what do i do here *spoiler*
Focus on night game with Cat, that's how you progress in that chapter. But don't wake her up, it'll lowers your progression.

What do I do after lee get almost killed by the jaguar? I keep healing him for like 20 days and nothing happens
Check this out: https://f95zone.to/threads/tame-it-v0-12-0-manka-games.62953/post-7303824 :)

i just beated the 0.12(the emoji version) but never saw the blonde girl i the island, did anything wrong? also why is this tagged with pregnancy? i didnt saw anything of that
She should've come in Lee's dreams after the first chapter. And you can get several scenes with her, if you try psylo mushrooms or berries :)

Ah, indeed, that's exactly the part I was talking about :) Especially the one in thunderstorm, when running low on resources and have to go out losing health. And always low on sticks/stones/leaves - with over a day's sequence needed to refill those.

Also it's unclear if cat's attitude lowers when she's asked to gather resources. It drops for some reason, but no clear indication why - just for the plot or because asked to gather stuff repeatedly.

Unfortunately I can't recall those already (played the demo (from itch.io I guess) a few weeks ago) - one of those most likely was white X in green circle.
Gathering points has different drop count, it can help too to find that give you more, but there is a random deviation in the results, so there is room for experiments too

Cat attitude lowers if you don't feed her. You can give her tasks without any relationship changes :)

ti_e_health.png
This one? It's health, maybe we should rework it, you are not the first, who point on it.

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
can someone please give me the communication I'm stuck there
It's not a puzzle, but a way to communicate with Cat. You can ask her something to tell you or to do for you, you can feed her there or give her gifts. To advance in that part, play night games with her, but don't wake her up, as this will lower your progression.

Where can u get the pocket mirror?
In the plane :)

Thru dialogue window, when she learns what "gift" is, you can give her some gifts :)

Reactions: Zeruvex

PeqPeq

Oct 26, 2018
It's not a puzzle, but a way to communicate with Cat. You can ask her something to tell you or to do for you, you can feed her there or give her gifts. To advance in that part, play night games with her, but don't wake her up, as this will lower your progression.

In the plane :)

Thru dialogue window, when she learns what "gift" is, you can give her some gifts :)
i kinda messed up the first rare fish i caught and will they ever come back the rare fishes?

renzano

Jan 11, 2020
hi...

I don't understand what I have to do to heal the wounds after the jaguar ... algae are not needed, what should I use?

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Been like 10 resets now. Still no rare fish in sights.
Chance becomes 100% after 5 tries on normal and hard difficulty and after 3 tries on easier difficulty levels. So check if you doing it wrong somehow. They can only be caught on the lake and you can't get anything if you skip the game :unsure:

hi...

I don't understand what I have to do to heal the wounds after the jaguar ... algae are not needed, what should I use?
Hi! After you spend all seaweed you have, go look for more. Cat should give a hint of what to do next :)

Reactions: renzano

renzano

Jan 11, 2020
Chance becomes 100% after 5 tries on normal and hard difficulty and after 3 tries on easier difficulty levels. So check if you doing it wrong somehow. They can only be caught on the lake and you can't get anything if you skip the game :unsure:

Hi! After you spend all seaweed you have, go look for more. Cat should give a hint of what to do next :)

txs so much

Reactions: Asmodeev

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
i just beated the 0.12(the emoji version) but never saw the blonde girl i the island, did anything wrong? also why is this tagged with pregnancy? i didnt saw anything of that
Sorry, forgot to tell you about pregnancy, we added threesome and impregnation in 0.13.0 :cool:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Greebz and BONGOOO

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
The game says to be continued after Lee was fully healed after the fight with the jaguar and had sex with catgirl while Octa watch is that the end of tjis version or did i miss something? Never met tonya on the island?

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
The game says to be continued after Lee was fully healed after the fight with the jaguar and had sex with catgirl while Octa watch is that the end of tjis version or did i miss something? Never met tonya on the island?
This is the end of the 0.12.0, yes. But in 0.13.0 the story continues and we're currently working on 0.14.0 already :)

Caipi

Dec 13, 2017
Is there any chance of winning against the jaguar, or do I always lose here - so that the "care scene" gets its turn?

3.40 star(s) 76 Votes