str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
so the area with all the stores,etc under construction i guess thats it for now eh?ive exited and wandered around a few places just to end up back at the construction zone...i hoped to of been able to go home again and play with the new captives i caught LOL
interesting game anyways was fun till it ended well see ya next update providing there will be one

ravist

Jul 17, 2017
WHAT IS SFW?
Формат SFW - это формат растровых изображений, созданных программой Seattle FilmWorks (устаревшего приложения для обработки видеофильмов). Файлы SFW используют запатентованный формат, который, тем не менее, можно просматривать некоторыми другими программами.
The SFW format is a format of bitmaps created by the Seattle FilmWorks program (an outdated video processing application). SFW files use a proprietary format, which, however, can be viewed by some other programs.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i really hope this game doesnt get abandoned...seems all the best games get abandoned
on my first playthrough it bothered me that i couldnt work my way back home and cant progress until it gets updated of course
without having any idea if this game is going to live or die i decided to give it another go with a fresh start
trying to understand some of the mechanics now...so after i tamed a bunch im trying to understand the training aspect
as far as i can tell after doing training theres no changes? (none visible as far as i can see anyway)
wondering the purpose for that mechanic??
would love to see a pregnancy mechanic added into the mix (yeah i know me and my fetishes LOL)

keep forgetting to ask this...change log says -Loot system redone ..so my question when we see chests,etc how do we loot them??

Last edited:

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
yep, In the discord they said that the dev is working on the 0.0.7.0, like the story line, the dragons and new designs for some suff. But its still in development :/
he has not yet reached the goal in patreon. around 40 dollars missing. I already have gray hair from waiting

laugh

Oct 23, 2017
.6 is on itch io website
sorry mods idk if pointing to other websites is cool
Thanks for the heads up.
It's fine the link to the itch site and others are in the main post anyway. If you're unsure theres a link to forum rules at the bottom of the site pages or Here

I haven't looked at this game for awhile now just remember there being a fair amount of bugs and stuff before. I'll go back to lurking not the biggest fan of playing through games until they're done anyway.

Reactions: CaptainMan

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
let's not call it crap, people have to start somewhere in order to progress and improve, give your constructive criticism in a polite way it doesn't cost a penny to be nice.
These kind of projects already have a reputation of for every completed work there are hundreds if not thousands unfinished, forever in-dev while still cashing in, etc. among others that are rushed or axed yet they still claim to be completed so, there's already bad faith

It helps even less that newcomers don't write their ideas to revisit them after joining other projects to get some experience first, they instead believe that their idea is the one that will succeed no matter what, to just later on realize that they've severely understimated how hard is to make a game even now and oftenly just quit without telling anyone

If i have something positive to say is, it's fairly uncommon to see a VN or a game with a male human having sex with furries outside of bara works, it's oftenly furries only or furries x female human, so, kudos

ravist

Jul 17, 2017
so, any updates?
developer's response:

It's just slow. Situation no change. Right now cyndybell is finishing up all the art for the new oral and I'm just chewing through a lot of old code. There's been nothing new to post really, as the visual changes are zip

2.60 star(s) 15 Votes