• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Clawfoot66

May 22, 2020
So far, the newest sex animations are fine, but I still prefer the original animations. They had a charm to them.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Abandoned? Is it official? :cry:
From itch.io

"It's been like, three months. I don't want to pressure you, I get how life stuff gets in the way, but do you have an approximate ETA for the next release?

Plague Studios 38 days ago

Before the end of the year, but I'm not rushing it, I am moving internationally atm and my focus is on that. But yeah, it's been a while. There has been a lot of progress, but I only really share it in the discord"

Plumpunikitty

May 7, 2019
From what I can recall, there were talks about some new animations, refactoring and/or rewriting code, stats and combat rebalance.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
It's not Abandoned, Progress has just slowed do to life getting in the way for the developer
AFAIK the forum's criterion, as per rules, is 3+ months without releases or other meaningful signs of life = abandoned.

Reasons are not relevant, you can't possibly expect the mods to try to sleuth those.

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
I feel like this case was similair to other dev problem
School, work, health, place and etc.
Probably within 1 year
That's my guess for news release

Reactions: str8up
2.60 star(s) 15 Votes