• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
I upgraded the house, however its not taking in count the new beds for tames, im still at the same limit, ill try to make a new save and try again, see if that fixes it

nuttycide

Jun 10, 2018
lilith seems to be broken open shop just closes dialogue, and asking about her day triggers goodbye
I think he just added the store npc's, but not really the store itself. If you read the Changelog in the Tamer Folder, it does say he's working on the store and a few other things as well.

ShefBoiRD

May 29, 2020
the Renown system isn't implemented yet I assume? as no matter what I did, level up my renown stat or how many tames I defeated, everything is still locked behind "increasing your renown" but the game itself is a really cool idea, I'll keep an eye on it.

Burned toast

Jul 22, 2021
Is there a android port of this game? Probably no one will see this but I thought I might as well ask.

2.60 star(s) 15 Votes