Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
very promosing so far. I especially like the fact that the MC and sister actually look related and that they arent the same DAZ models used in every other game.

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
sis and bro alone at home..... what could happen?
absolutely nothing apparently... or I played the game wrong, nothing happened different on day 3, or 5, or 1, 2, 4 and 6. there were only small differences while repeating the same steps over and over. The only day I was able to gain relationship points was day 1, and I only got three

Devka

May 8, 2017
Mega Bandwidth is reserved for DoD :cool:
Why? Create a free Mega account and import the file to your Mega. Then download it from your Mega account. There is no bandwidth cap for imports. Did it with DmD, DoD, My Sweet Neighbors, Fate of Irnia, Long Live the Princess and Man of the House today. Have downloaded 30Gb+ from Mega in the same day in the past with no issues using this method.

Last edited:

Sun Quan

Oct 10, 2017
Promising start so far. I really like the sister's model and the mom is pretty hot as well, though her personality leaves a lot to be desired. Mostly I like the focus being mostly on the relationship between the sister and brother. As of right now there's a very limited amount of things one can do in the game and it's pretty repetitive but for a v.0.1 it's got good potential.

I like the models and environments you're using and the lighting is good, which is something a lot of game creators screw up. DAZ models, especially earlier ones, look awful if the lighting is bad. Also like that their outfits are changing on occasion. The dialogue is good if lacking punctuation and the game could use a proofreader to get rid of the typos and such. It's a bit grindy considering the only way to get some new content was to do the same actions over and over then, hopefully, there'd be something new at the end. All in all, though, this is a good start. Looking forward to continuing the game.

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

General review is day 3/4/5 are sort of weak, and you spend a lot of time doing nothing. Maybe there will be other things to do? Otherwise it's a solid start.

Bugs: Weird face glitch where on day 4/5 downstairs in the morning when she's done with her book, it switches to up hair do, then back to non.

Reactions: Arcane666

hopeless

Oct 29, 2017
Why can't i enter sisters bedroom and watch her sleep? That should be at least implemented in alpha versions ffs.

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Any chance for some decently sized images, tags or genres? I really don't know what to expect.

Reactions: Wis Lim

BigJohn

Feb 28, 2017
Mind the coinhive script on filesupload. Do not allow to run it for your own sake. Agressive ads are one thing, but mining cryptocurrencies through visitors browsers is another level of being a d*ck.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
very promosing so far. I especially like the fact that the MC and sister actually look related and that they arent the same DAZ models used in every other game.
Haven't played yet but the picture of the sister in the OP looks a bit like the niece from Abyss especialy at the beginning.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Any chance for some decently sized images, tags or genres? I really don't know what to expect.
I guess it will be some corruption/seduction Sis/Bro incest, possibly Son/Mom later. Maybe some cucking the asshole Dad? Right now it is just a few actions to collect Brownie Points with the MCs Twin Sis while the parents are away. No sex whatsoever, just a nipple slip and thats it. Lets see what future updates will or will not bring.

Reactions: Onysko

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
I've been thinking about my post and I want to offer clarification. I am not trying to be overly critical, maybe I was having a bad day, I want to make sure it didn't sound like that. I do like the game. It is well paced and realistic.. it's not one of those "I'm going to walk into a room..... and now I'm fucking my sister" kind of game. The story is good, the renders are nice, while I'm not a fan per se of the interface the game itself is good (I don't like the unity-esque games where your movements and story progression are broken up by rooms, just my personal preference) I will definitely be watching this game to see where it goes, and will be interested to play the updates as they appear

2.90 star(s) 71 Votes