SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JustXuX

camper88

Feb 14, 2023
I recently switched to an AI-Assited workflow, it doesn't replace the need for graphic design skill as I still have to do quite a bit touching up in Photoshop, but it did help me expand my schedule to fit other games. Namely Natsuki's game.
In honor of that, here's Kageyama Rinko in Amazon's art style
View attachment 3825495
If you'd like to see the new AI enhanced art, be sure to head over to .
Thank you
I don't understand, are you saying you are going to enhance this game's art/visuals using AI and your photoshop skills and replace the original art of this game with your upgraded ones?
If so, when can we expect your version of the game?

Reactions: Damon248

Damon248

Dec 5, 2023
I don't understand, are you saying you are going to enhance this game's art/visuals using AI and your photoshop skills and replace the original art of this game with your upgraded ones?
If so, when can we expect your version of the game?
well if i understand what he wrote correctly.. he's going to use artificial intelligence to turn the game from 2d art to 3d art (or atleast the scenes if not the whole game?) with the help of photoshop to fix what ai can't which is the wrong arms/feets and sometimes face/eyes
it won't be easy task if he's going picture by picture but still possible

LovesPaizuri

Nov 25, 2021
View attachment 3832516
And a guy like this who makes braindead essay that everyone not even care to read about the thing he hates despite he's inside a thread about ntr game
(the thread https://f95zone.to/threads/whispers-of-the-dark-elf-ch-1-v1-3-trial-darthz.197803/post-14284088 if you guys curious)
I'm not into NTR at all but sometimes the artwork and content is just too good but seeing that person say "people who don't have much going on in their personal lives" or saying not everyone is mentally functioning
Well we're all on a hentai site.......lol we should just enjoy the various content offered and have a good time

Reactions: MenacingMenace
Nov 11, 2022
From what i've seen people here really like to kink shame for some reason.

If you don't like something you can just ignore a game. There's a shitton of other games cathering to whatever your taste might be.

Reactions: Damon248

Damon248

Dec 5, 2023
From what i've seen people here really like to kink shame for some reason.

If you don't like something you can just ignore a game. There's a shitton of other games cathering to whatever your taste might be.
yeah yesterday went to try a new released demo game... had only 1 sex scene...motivated me to never try any demo ever after till the full game releases lol

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes