pisstaker

Mar 20, 2023
Sadly the main focus is rape. I wish for more "wholesome" games like Amazon's,
where the heroine is willing and the NPCs even respect her "corruption stage".

In Natsuki's game early game, the dudes do molest her and she is fine but they never go forward until she is ready. That is how to Respect Women. :WeSmart:

demigoth

Nov 6, 2017
Sadly the main focus is rape. I wish for more "wholesome" games like Amazon's,
where the heroine is willing and the NPCs even respect her "corruption stage".

In Natsuki's game early game, the dudes do molest her and she is fine but they never go forward until she is ready. That is how to Respect Women. :WeSmart:
Yes, sadly what you say is correct. The focus of the game is to rape the heroine.
On the other hand, Natsuki is a vanilla corruption. She is always in control of the situation. That is why it has become my favorite hentai game.

Moinserre

Apr 4, 2024
Is the cicada quest bugged? I found five, but the sixth eludes me. I found a small bug that he said was a cicada but I can't turn them in. I even looked into the files and I have every item labeled cicada IDK what's keeping me from progressing.
I don't know fully but someone said you can edit it with a mod but I'm also struggling to fix it

Roamho

Apr 20, 2024
Hey can anyone help me? I have the salted squid for the ghost but it say I don't have the Item. Does anyone know how to fix the bug?

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes