5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
preview7.jpg
Overview
This folder includes 3 games. Tara 1 - The Hitch Hiker, Tara 2 - The Hotel, Tara 3 - The assignment. The site's explanation is in the spoiler as they only have images explaining it so to avoid a massive post I created the spoiler.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-24
Release Date: 2016-10-15
Developer: - dsp3000
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer Notes:

Installation

DOWNLOAD
Tara1 Ch1:
All:
- - -
Tara Ch2:
All:
- - -
Tara Ch3:
All:
- - -

preview7.jpg tara8.jpg tara3.jpg preview7.jpg preview7 (1).jpg preview3.jpg preview1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
The addition of dsp3000 was a very good move on chaotic's part.
Now with Anna, we might have another good player in Mr Stomper.
Chaotic's goal now is to make it so you get a game once a month and it'll generally alternate between free and paid or at the most 2 paid and one free. Not that I'm worried. :p
Here's the walkthroughs for Tara 2 and Tara 3.
Hints for Tara one (The Hitchhiker)... watch the symbols that pop up on the left hand pane. The one with the red face is lust and the smiley is friendship. Too much of one and not enough of the other leads to a game over. Need to balance it and there's a fun scene near the end if you push the right buttons. Hint.. it starts at the place where you park the car and you can extend the scene there. Don't remember all the specifics.

Last edited:
Reactions: moszter and TCMS

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
The addition of dsp3000 was a very good move on chaotic's part.
Now with Anna, we might have another good player in Mr Stomper.
Chaotic's goal now is to make it so you get a game once a month and it'll generally alternate between free and paid or at the most 2 paid and one free. Not that I'm worried. :p
Here's the walkthroughs for Tara 2 and Tara 3.
Hints for Tara one (The Hitchhiker)... watch the symbols that pop up on the left hand pane. The one with the red face is lust and the smiley is friendship. Too much of one and not enough of the other leads to a game over. Need to balance it and there's a fun scene near the end if you push the right buttons. Hint.. it starts at the place where you park the car and you can extend the scene there. Don't remember all the specifics.
Thanks man :)

tomo65

Dec 29, 2016
Can someone reupload Part 3? Because no matter how many times i download it from mega, archive is corrupted.

badwonder

Apr 28, 2017
you know tara series especially the third one still rustles my jimmies, and even though dsp3000's art gotten better with the time I still think that, tara 2 has the best cum animations of all the games. now that I have seen these games gotta download again and leave a like, thanks TCMS

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote