F-22-Raptor

Aug 23, 2019
I believe the links for Retro's Update are dead. Thank You for sharing by the way, I've been looking for the Hires of this Artist for some time!

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
So there is this Tarakanovich uploaded files on K2S, supposedly 1000+ files,
But i dont have any premium k2s account nor know any leechers that download 900+mb files,
Total size is 2.7 GB

muttdoggy if you know of anyone ^

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I don't have a generator that can take a file that large. They vary between 300-700mb at most. If i knew the source page "Site" where it is posted, I could see if there's other links.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Llotus If you can put it in a single file on mega or google drive I can quickly take a look and easily mirror it.

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
I don't have a generator that can take a file that large. They vary between 300-700mb at most. If i knew the source page "Site" where it is posted, I could see if there's other links.
Sorry I didnt know the real source either,
But really glad thanks to Llotus it worked out, way to go with your first post mate!

Edit: Were there duplicates in the k2s files? It was 2.7 GB and OP ones are 2.05 Gb,
I am assuming duplicates were deleted?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Sorry I didnt know the real source either,
But really glad thanks to Llotus it worked out, way to go with your first post mate!

Edit: Were there duplicates in the k2s files? It was 2.7 GB and OP ones are 2.05 Gb,
I am assuming duplicates were deleted?
I didn't see any duplicates. I used 7zip ultra compression. So less upload/download for everybody.

When extracted, it's about 2.8gb. o_O

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I didn't see any duplicates. I used 7zip ultra compression. So less upload/download for everybody.

When extracted, it's about 2.8gb. o_O
Does this include everything that was in the previous uploads? Before I start deleting stuff, lol.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
webview (random images):

Reactions: yoyomistro

GreyArin

Feb 3, 2018
Does anyone know what happened to this guy? More than a year ago he stopped having activity in all his social networks. There was a time when I was one of his patrons and although I love his style, it was quite disappointing that he left several projects abandoned and unfinished. There were also rumors that he used to create alternate aliases to get more money from his followers (I think the most famous was WhyHentai), and I don't know if he abandoned Tarakanovich's alias to create another one. The truth is that it's a shame, I really believe that Tarakanovich is very talented artist and I really enjoyed what he did. I still miss his art and seeing new things from him.

Reactions: Caffran and Wener

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
he finally posted something on patreon regarding his year-long absence.
EDIT: lol, I didn't see that at first....he actually posted something like 35 new images.