• sister.

Votes: 4,603 29.7%
  • sibling, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 2,040 13.2%
  • grandson.

Votes: 1,858 12.0%
  • granddaughter.

Votes: 2,298 14.8%
  • grandchild, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 1,438 9.3%

• Total voters

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
This is great news. It just seems strange that v0.14 was very briefly released months ago and then immediately withdrawn.
Actually, 0.14 was neither released nor withdrawn. I uploaded the beta, but there were some bugs in it, and I got busy with other stuff before I got around to fix them. Thus, 0.14 wasn't really released at all. I tend to use goFile for this, and files get deleted there after some time of inactivity - that's why the beta isn't available anymore.

Anyway, I've kept going and have now 5 new scenes in 2 stories (Tara builts a fairground, and Tara gives advice to Heather, Anton's mom). Both bestiality and incest fans should find something there they like. I've also fiddled around with gameplay elements a bit. I think I want a few more scenes in there, as the material for v.14 was rather unbalanced (essentially no non-pregnant scenes for castle and temple days).

Peri3481

Aug 23, 2023
Anyway, I've kept going and have now 5 new scenes in 2 stories (Tara builts a fairground, and Tara gives advice to Heather, Anton's mom). Both bestiality and incest fans should find something there they like. I've also fiddled around with gameplay elements a bit. I think I want a few more scenes in there, as the material for v.14 was rather unbalanced (essentially no non-pregnant scenes for castle and temple days).
I hope Miri gets a look-in, or more than that. Time for her to give birth soon. And after that get married.

Reactions: adams92

masiex

Mar 28, 2020
Also I'm in a loop, paid off the creditors but I just get the option to make quick coin, meet the dog stage 4, help with stallion.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
I hope Miri gets a look-in, or more than that. Time for her to give birth soon. And after that get married.
She's got quite a bit of content in v.14 (ie the stuff I did last year but didn't release). Since v.14 is very heavy on family day scenes, I don't plan to add more in v.14.5. But the groundwork is all there, so in v.15 that might happen.

If there is anything I hope to see more of, it's some male bestiality. That scene of the boy fucking the cow really got me.
I'm always happy to hear what people enjoyed! In this case particular, because male-on-beast really isn't a fetish of mine. It doesn't disgust me, but just doesn't register as sexual (weirdly enough, while beast-on-male isn't nearly as hot to me as beast-on-female, it does way more to me than male-on-beast). So I couldn't use my own "is this hot"-judgement when writing that scene. I would like to have a few more such scenes, but there is a lack of animations for it (for beast-on-male I can just repurpose a beast-on-female one).

Do we have to fuck the dog to have the dog? I want to avoid beastiality.
The game probably isn't for you. It sounds like you've gotten as far as possible without doing any of the bestiality content. You can't adopt the dog without fucking it, and you can't get rid of the bandits without the dog, and you can't complete Chapter 1 without getting rid of the bandits. I'm not quite sure what the minimal amount of bestiality is that you can get away with and reach Chapter 4, but it is quite a bit (and there is much more that you'd be offered and have to decline).

Last edited:
Reactions: rekon2 and saendron

uztgft

May 26, 2018
Cant remember if this was asked and answer before but does anyone else have a problem with chapter 3 and beyond with a error screen constantly popping up, after hitting ignore a couple of times it goes away but it realy breaks the flow

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Cant remember if this was asked and answer before but does anyone else have a problem with chapter 3 and beyond with a error screen constantly popping up, after hitting ignore a couple of times it goes away but it realy breaks the flow
Could you post the error message over in the dev thread please?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Tara's Liberation or Alexia's Return [v0.14.5] [RandyTyr] - Compressed

Win/Linux [936 MB]
- - - -

Mac [901 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes