LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
1655480090632.jpeg

Overview:
Tarragh's Quest is an erotic choose-your-own adventure novel! It follows the story of Tarragh Orgash, a beautiful and strong Orc warrior hunting down a mysterious witch who cast a spell over her homeland of Wrathmor, ravishing the population and leaving her with a juicy secret...
The land of Wrathmor is filled with stunning creatures, thicc monster girls, regal Elf babes, horny slime girls and everything in between. They're here to stop Tarragh from reaching the dastardly Witch that cast a spell on all of them, her options....fight or fornicate!​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-17
Release Date: 2022-06-14
Developer: Deleter - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Tarraghs_Quest_tG2ymkkhmc.jpg Scene_2_1.jpg Scene_4_1a.jpg Tarraghs_Quest_ffgCcip5fo.jpg Orcanimation6.jpg Scene_2_3.jpg Scene_2_4a.jpg Tarraghs_Quest_Is2fp9jsDt.jpg Tarraghs_Quest_VnbhUE8MOt.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

riverrungames

Dominus vobiscum
Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Short demo, the screenshots shown in the OP is basically the whole game. :D

My thoughts: Impressive, high-quality line art, the sort of illustrations you commission an artist for. Nice selection of colors, and an amusing premise. Glad to see artists jumping in the developer pool recently, and making their own games. Deleted, the creator of the project, seems like a cool person on Twitter. Pretty satisfied with what I saw, I'm looking forward to more updates. Best of luck to the dev on this endeavor.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote